2018 = College National Championship
2019 = Super Bowl
2020 = Final Four

jA4UF4o.png

Fixed

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I already know you got the inside info, so I'm assuming MB Stadium will get the playoff. You been by the stadium preview yet?

Damn, that whole situation is sad. But it also reinforces we gotta give back to HBCUs and make sure we have competent leadership
Georgia Dome for the Nation Semi-Final
MB for the National Championship, hopefully for certain at 2PM

We were going yesterday but got rained out :francis:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
does Kasim Reed post on here?

That shyt wouldn't even surprise me. That's how down to earth that nikka is. I ain't never really met Kasim but I worked under his brother Tracy a few times back when I worked for COA. Lightweight know a few of those other cats in that circle too. All them dudes cool as fukk. Like it kinda caught me off guard how cool they are.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That shyt wouldn't even surprise me. That's how down to earth that nikka is. I ain't never really met Kasim but I worked under his brother Tracy a few times back when I worked for COA. Lightweight know a few of those other cats in that circle too. All them dudes cool as fukk. Like it kinda caught me off guard how cool they are.

Idk how anyone can not rock with him, only Kasim haters i see are folks who dont even live in Atl. At most i can see folks can say he is part of that black bougie class.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Idk how anyone can not rock with him, only Kasim haters i see are folks who dont even live in Atl. At most i can see folks can say he is part of that black bougie class.

I never really considered that SW power circle to be bougie. They just look out for each other and they play the game to win. As a kid I always envied those SW nikkas. Used to wish I was from Cascade so bad. My end is cool and I love that shyt but the type of dude I am I always considered myself more of a SW type of nikka. I just like how they move down there.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never really considered that SW power circle to be bougie. They just look out for each other and they play the game to win. As a kid I always envied those SW nikkas. Used to wish I was from Cascade so bad. My end is cool and I love that shyt but the type of dude I am I always considered myself more of a SW type of nikka. I just like how they move down there.
I already said when i have kids and need to get a bigger home Im moving to Cascade, worst case Just a bigger home in the West End, but I know for sure I want to be somewhere with history.