"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I got one. What you need done?
Not real work now, just need one on deck in general. I`m about to cop some Smart Thermostats, filters changed (they under the house and I aint messing with the crawl space :damn:) and want an Assessment done to make sure I`m good for winter.

This a legit company thats insured or just a cat you know? lol

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Not real work now, just need one on deck in general. I`m about to cop some Smart Thermostats, filters changed (they under the house and I aint messing with the crawl space :damn:) and want an Assessment done to make sure I`m good for winter.

This a legit company thats insured or just a cat you know? lol

I know both. If you want some bonded and insured nikkas I got that. Or if you want some nikkas who gonna do it for the low I got that too.

Anything else you need holla. Real talk. Just started getting into contracting and I've been getting my feet wet on that tip since I been back in the city. Did 2 houses last year outta town and now im trying to buy some shyt and get it rolling here at the crib. If I can't do it I'll put you someone who can.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know both. If you want some bonded and insured nikkas I got that. Or if you want some nikkas who gonna do it for the low I got that too.

Anything else you need holla. Real talk. Just started getting into contracting and I've been getting my feet wet on that tip since I been back in the city. Did 2 houses last year outta town and now im trying to buy some shyt and get it rolling here at the crib. If I can't do it I'll put you someone who can.
I want the bonded and insured lol this a company or a contractor? And they take AMEX? If you know Plumbers that would be good too, want to have all my folks black, but they gotta be legit, insured, and reliable.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I want the bonded and insured lol this a company or a contractor? And they take AMEX? If you know Plumbers that would be good too, want to have all my folks black, but they gotta be legit, insured, and reliable.

Dude with a small company. He has a merchant account so I'm pretty sure he takes AMEX. He legit.

Don't know any reliable Black plumbers tho. I know some nikkas that can do plumbing shyt, but they not exactly plumbers.

Most of the Black plumbers and electrical corps in the metro doing strickly govt contracts right now. Too much big shyt being built right now too easy to get on as an sub under some MBE quota shyt for them to do house jobs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude with a small company. He has a merchant account so I'm pretty sure he takes AMEX. He legit.

Don't know any reliable Black plumbers tho. I know some nikkas that can do plumbing shyt, but they not exactly plumbers.

Most of the Black plumbers and electrical corps in the metro doing strickly govt contracts right now. Too much big shyt being built right now too easy to get on as an sub under some MBE quota shyt for them to do house jobs.

He got a site? Shoot me his contact info, I`ll hit him up next week or this weekend.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did anyone go see the screening of Chiraq last night?

Movie was dope and Spike Lee came thru and sat through about half of the showing in our theater.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
no Idea about this.
Well they had a showing of the screening at Atlantic Station.

It was free, as long a you got a ticket and registered online. One of my old head professors was his mentor and some shii and he gave us tickets..

It was still crowded so i assumed some ppl would have known about it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
First Slice 9/28/15: Atlanta set to receive $30 million federal grant to help Westside neighborhoods
Posted By Thomas Wheatley @thomaswheatley on Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:03 AM

• JOEFF DAVIS/CL FILE
  • Mayor Kasim Reed is expected to officially announce the award this morning.
Mayor Kasim Reed this morning, along with Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro and Congressman John Lewis, D-Atlanta, is expected to announce that Atlanta has won a $30 million federal grant to boost the neighborhoods surrounding the Atlanta University Center.

First Slice 9/28/15: Atlanta set to receive $30 million federal grant to help Westside neighborhoods | Atlanta News & Opinion Blog | Fresh Loaf | Creative Loafing Atlanta

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First Slice 9/28/15: Atlanta set to receive $30 million federal grant to help Westside neighborhoods
Posted By Thomas Wheatley @thomaswheatley on Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:03 AM

• JOEFF DAVIS/CL FILE
  • Mayor Kasim Reed is expected to officially announce the award this morning.
Mayor Kasim Reed this morning, along with Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro and Congressman John Lewis, D-Atlanta, is expected to announce that Atlanta has won a $30 million federal grant to boost the neighborhoods surrounding the Atlanta University Center.

First Slice 9/28/15: Atlanta set to receive $30 million federal grant to help Westside neighborhoods | Atlanta News & Opinion Blog | Fresh Loaf | Creative Loafing Atlanta

kasim might be the GOAT, i was too young when Maynard was in office to really understand the city back then.