"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I literally almost spit up my drink after reading this.

You really came in here and said this foolishness?

First off most of the hoods you named aren't even Black neighborhoods, Like I'd be shocked if a place like Beverly was even 35% Black, and the Blacks that do live there walk on egg shells 24/7 because those Irish dudes down there are racist as fukk and they not afraid to show it. I know first hand bruh.

Im from Atlanta, a city in the American south which is supposed to be the most racist region in the country, but yet I've never been called a '******' by a white person in my life in the A. But I damn sure got called one while walking down 96th St in the heart of Beverly back about 9 years ago. GTFOH with that bullshyt. My aunt is a bed wench and her husband is a typical Southside Irish dude. Dude is a cop and every male in his family is either a cop or a fireman, and they all grew up and still live in Beverly and they all racist as hell. These guys openly brag about racist shyt they do nikkas, shyt one of her in laws got locked up for throwing a brick at some little Black boy coming out of Morgan Park HS.

Look bruh, I love the Chi. My pops side of the family is from there, got family all over that bytch, I own property in NWI and I'm up there at least once a month. Hell my Moms people aint even from there and she stay up there now too. Thats my second home, and it is a dope ass city. But dont front like race relations is all good up there and dont list neighborhoods that are diverse as fukk and try to pass them off as "Black areas"

He a fucc boi and prefers to live in opp company.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
this thread title is on point, not even disputable.

And if you're trying to dispute it....you either haven't been to the A or your definition of "black city" is :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I need to get the whip thoroughly cleaned either today or tomorrow and don't feel like doing it myself. Where yall go to get yall cars cleaned?

Fast Trac Car Wash over here off S Cobb Dr gets your car clean & for a good price. Consistently good wash IMO

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
go to Auto Spa Bistro on 14th

full menu and bar, see celebs in there all the time.

Auto spa on 14th expensive then a mug. I went there once, saw the prices and promptly dipped out. I fukk with this guy named Scotty for the wax job, he pretty much detail everybody shyt in West Midtown. Hit me on the PM and I'll give you his info.

For the basic wash I fukk with the Fast Trac on South Cobb near 285. Can't beat it

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Fast Trac Car Wash over here off S Cobb Dr gets your car clean & for a good price. Consistently good wash IMO

:ohhh:
We probably have crossed paths up there before. That's my go to car wash. I'm up there every week like clock work. I even pull up and use the vacuums sometimes without paying. :russ:

I ain't fukking with that Auto Spa Bistro shyt. I got a 9 year old Caddy and a '09 Prius. The fukk I look like pulling up in there with all those exotics and shyt. Lol

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Preciate it.
That's where i was going to go. Right down the street from my office and I always see nice them cleaning nice cars
They a lil high but they do good work...

I got a guy at work who cleans cars in the garage

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Auto spa on 14th expensive then a mug. I went there once, saw the prices and promptly dipped out. I fukk with this guy named Scotty for the wax job, he pretty much detail everybody shyt in West Midtown. Hit me on the PM and I'll give you his info.

For the basic wash I fukk with the Fast Trac on South Cobb near 285. Can't beat it

Ya'll don't ever go to Car Spa off South Cobb?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
He a fucc boi and prefers to live in opp company.

You already know. Either that or he a white boy. Ain't no Chicago nikka gonna mention the places he named but leave out spots like Calumet Heights, South Shore, Chatham and even hoods like Roseland and Auburn/Gresham that got hood parts but also have some nice parts.

That's why dude ain't come back and respond to my comment. He knew that shyt was fugazi

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:ohhh:
We probably have crossed paths up there before. That's my go to car wash. I'm up there every week like clock work. I even pull up and use the vacuums sometimes without paying. :russ:

I ain't fukking with that Auto Spa Bistro shyt. I got a 9 year old Caddy and a '09 Prius. The fukk I look like pulling up in there with all those exotics and shyt. Lol

LMAOOOO. Pulled my 07 TL up to Auto Spa Bistro like it was a Bentley. $30 for the wash and gave bruh a $10 tip. Seen Tip up there too.

I won't go back tho. For half the price, I've gotten just as good of a carwash in random parking lots on the Eastside