"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt still is on the northwest side. They pushing them out though, they got rallies and everything to stop it.
yea, I was reading portions of Buford Hwy are in the new Brookhaven city limits, and they want to push them out, and a lot of the mexicans are screwed and can't even vote against it because they are illegal. :francis:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I should visit ATL at least once before it's completely gentrified like every other city in the US. Hopefully the women don't sound like the ones in the security video, that's one of the main problems with a lot of Black chicks they sound like the dudes in the cities they live in, even the ones that aren't hood or ratchet.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
East Atlanta ain't that bad anymore, nikkas getting that white coke head with a good job money now.... Now if you see this(Joseph E. Boone aka Simpson Rd)
images
you need to be getting the fukk outta there if there isn't a game or something. If you on foot :facepalm:, the damn crackheads will rob you. They have homeless straight up crackheads reppin blood over in that bytch.
That's my hood nikkaz!!!! Westside!!!!!!

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
yea, I was reading portions of Buford Hwy are in the new Brookhaven city limits, and they want to push them out, and a lot of the mexicans are screwed and can't even vote against it because they are illegal. :francis:
AWW Those poor Mexicans..they rode so many donkeys and jumped so many fences to come and live the white life in America..aww such a sad story ..aww