"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Since we speakin on areas..have y’all been on North Hairston by Memorial lately :huhldup:

Prynce

Daps
shyt was wild 10 years ago. The Bs/Cs gang shyt really popped off after I left in 08 tho like u said. Only a few cats were banging Blood in 07/08 at my HS.

I remember this random crip nikka who never dressed out during gym and some NY bloods who moved down, trying be like Dipset :mjlol:
Idk breh I was in middle school and Highschool in 08 and I felt a lot safer back then.

Only gangs we heard about was GD and Black Mobb.

And nikkas used to break in houses and steal tv's.

Now every nikka a blood and got face tattoos

Like a dude will fukk with you for no reason now

Prynce

Daps
These are facts

And it’s not even the zone 6 part of DeKalb that’s on fire it’s unincorporated Decatur & Lithonia. I worked at a elementary school out there in Stone Mountain & they would break in the schools at night to steal computers. I also saw DeKalb PD either chasing someone or searching the woods for someone almost every week while leaving work.

Someone need to get a hold to them young nikkas in Lithonia and tell them to chill with that hot boy shyt. Lithonia could be the black Sandy Springs or Alpharetta but nikkas wanna rob & kick doors.

Bloods in the city didn’t come up till Wayne started repping that shyt in 08. The only gang that was heavy here were GDs like you said & every hood had their lil cliques
I never seen so many lil nikkas that wanna throw they life away before

I just turned 25 and almost every body younger than me I know from my area got face tattoos and stay in fukkery.

It be lil 15 years old and shyt :dahell:

All my lil cousins doing that shyt and idk why cause they have families.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Since we speakin on areas..have y’all been on North Hairston by Memorial lately :huhldup:

when I worked in stone mountain earlier this year id have to take that way to get back home to clay co when I didnt feel like taking the highway

shyt almost looks like boulevard now. i thought about moving there till I saw police activity every other day in that area. One time I was driving home and a dude was holding some folks hostage in a complex there. the news and everything was out there..they had the SWAT team blocking the street

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Idk breh I was in middle school and Highschool in 08 and I felt a lot safer back then.

Only gangs we heard about was GD and Black Mobb.

And nikkas used to break in houses and steal tv's.

Now every nikka a blood and got face tattoos

Like a dude will fukk with you for no reason now

I can't speak on Decatur or other places in DeKalb today, but in 2007/2008 shyt was pretty bad.

Remember 07/08 was right when the economy was going to shyt, things weren't poppin for folks like it was in the early 00s and we felt it. Poverty was going up even more and nikkas was wilding. I lived on Candler Road there were shootings at the mall back to back to back for a min, I was like :francis: with the choppers in the air over my house.

shyt Eddie Long came to my HS to talk to the males only :mjlol: Talking about getting us jobs and keeping us outta trouble. Little did we know back then that gay nikka was recruiting for boy toys :gucci:

I moved to DC after HS tho and just visited a few times since then, last time in 2015 when my folks were living on Glenwood :yeshrug: looked like regular Decatur to me, just younger nikkas and I'm :flabbynsick: now. I don't got time for the nonsense. These youngins up here got face tattoos as well :flabbynsick:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
63rd and what? Breh I don’t really fukk around in the 60’s, but I’m damn sure not fukking around with 63rd St West of the Dan Ryan. East of it ain’t really too much better either tho, when it comes to the south side Im down in South Shore or Chatham. And it’s really more cuz my fam up there is BPS, I don’t fukk with that gang shyt at all but the blood I’ve lost up there has been mostly to BD’s, and you already know who is in them 60’s. Not about to disrespect my people like that. I’ll hit you when I’m that way, just meet me on 79th somewhere.

Racine but ya bra I’m on the greyhound right now. Was in Pittsburgh fukkin around with em and them goofys called the cops on me cuz I said I was finna shoot up the station. I fw cleaveland fukk Pittsburgh. But ya I’m done with Atlanta it’s fukk Atlanta at his point it’s the reason I’m so fukked up I needa get my meds but ya ima Chicago nikka now fukk it

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Need some advice bruhs

For y’all who have been to Topgolf, would it be good to get a reservation, or just walk in? Taking my shawty there Saturday and I’ve never been. I was about to go ahead and to it till I saw that if you pay to reserve a bay, you still have to pay per hour & all the extra stuff. The website said walk ins are good tho and the wait time shouldn’t be that long

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Need some advice bruhs

For y’all who have been to Topgolf, would it be good to get a reservation, or just walk in? Taking my shawty there Saturday and I’ve never been. I was about to go ahead and to it till I saw that if you pay to reserve a bay, you still have to pay per hour & all the extra stuff. The website said walk ins are good tho and the wait time shouldn’t be that long

reservations

Daps
Got some advice for out of towners. When you move to another place you got to move different from your place of origin. If I move to another city, I'm trying to work hustle, and fall into some good side hustles if it happens.

Old Nat and Bleveland are no go areas for me. Slimes and Crips just roaming around with no direction.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....so I'm on my citywide BBQ tour, tryinta find the best BBQ in the city.

Today I was at B's Cracklin BBQ, off Bolton on Main....not too shabby. Brisket is on smash...but why dude got a big ass pic of himself in there lookin like 2 Chainz? :russ:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Need some advice bruhs

ALWAYS get reservations for Saturdays, unless of course you just LIKE waiting around for 3-4 hours. They STAY packed on the weekends.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....so I'm on my citywide BBQ tour, tryinta find the best BBQ in the city.

Today I was at B's Cracklin BBQ, off Bolton on Main....not too shabby. Brisket is on smash...
Forget everything I said....fukk THIS bytch ASS PLACE.

shytty service.

Overpriced food.

Baby ass portions. Brisket was good, but gotdamn can I get more than TWO fukkING SLICES for $19?

This place is overrated as shyt and fukk anybody who supports 'em.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Forget everything I said....fukk THIS bytch ASS PLACE.

shytty service.

Overpriced food.

Baby ass portions. Brisket was good, but gotdamn can I get more than TWO fukkING SLICES for $19?

This place is overrated as shyt and fukk anybody who supports 'em.

Lmfao damn planned on going too.