"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep. There was a nikka from Lithonia that everybody said was a real street nikka and used to kick doors. I did the bank scamming shyt with him and of course he ran off with them money. And the goofy nikkas I did it with was like no bra he ain’t run off I’m like bra he blocked all our numbers.

I was trying find blood when I was back. I wasn’t even mad I was like damn nikka u really coulda just paid the money. But blood was hiding and ducking me

From what I heard he coulda went to the NBA too he was just doing dumb shyt. Got shot in the face in california cuz he ain’t realize other cities ain’t like Atlanta. He doing good now I think he learned his lesson he still scared to talk to me for sum reason I’m like bra I won’t even do nun I woulda if I could.

I’m Chicago u do sum like that u just take the loss, everybody gonna find out and you gonna get the money back. Ain’t even finna be no back and forth with guns.

Atlanta nikkas are good people with good hearts just stuck on dumb shut tryna be street.

I’m about that Square life but ATL cats are known for finessing people from out of town especially on the eastside lol.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I’m about that Square life but ATL cats are known for finessing people from out of town especially on the eastside lol.

Ya cuz they know how to talk and shyt and u really just be thinking they paying you. Chicago nikkas don’t finesse if they need the money they gone get the money. ATL nikkas be lying so much its crazy nikkas like me just gone believe shyt cuz u telling and shouldn’t be lying. That’s why Atlanta so fukked up worried bout the wrong shyt. Atlanta running the music game slick and they promoting all this violence and drug use. Shyt ain’t cool Chicago nikkas dying from guns and drug use everyday

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ya cuz they know how to talk and shyt and u really just be thinking they paying you. Chicago nikkas don’t finesse if they need the money they gone get the money. ATL nikkas be lying so much its crazy nikkas like me just gone believe shyt cuz u telling and shouldn’t be lying. That’s why Atlanta so fukked up worried bout the wrong shyt. Atlanta running the music game slick and they promoting all this violence and drug use. Shyt ain’t cool Chicago nikkas dying from guns and drug use everyday

Yeah folks talking about stuff in music that they dont do lol. Lotta dudes talking about moving weight and messing with cartels at most just did some bank fraud stuff lol. I want no parts of the street life but I came up with alot of cats who went down that path and pretty much everyone had a mouth piece lol. Really appears that there isnt much honor out there.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
One thing that is def true is that no one really lives in Atl city limits like many claim. The city limits are really tiny compared to NYC or Chicago. Ppl who live in fairburn and Marietta claim ATL that’s like someone from westchester claiming NYC

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah folks talking about stuff in music that they dont do lol. Lotta dudes talking about moving weight and messing with cartels at most just did some bank fraud stuff lol. I want no parts of the street life but I came up with alot of cats who went down that path and pretty much everyone had a mouth piece lol. Really appears
that there isnt much honor out there.

Ya bra my dumb ass would just be believing em too like he telling me and shyt. I ain’t never capped about anything I did I just speak the truth and tell the truth. nikkas in Atlanta really be scared of me I don’t even be meaning no harm they be looking st me like I’m really crazy. Honestly ion even know it was me or my fam in Chicago was doing shii behind the scenes. But I know fam got me but u can’t be on no bs like I was in Atlanta

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Everybody say they done ran off on the plug in Atlanta. shyt they prolly did and now both of em thinking they gonna find each other and shoot.

Run off on the plug in Chicago? Dumb shyt they might let u go thinking damn he really needed money he down bad. You gonna payback the money somehow then u might do it again and they’ll let you go. Then you tell ur homie that his brother keep running off with money and it’s just dumb shyt that could get serious. But it won’t get there everybody in Chicago working and folks from Chicago putting money back to the community so money ain’t a issue

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Everybody say they done ran off on the plug in Atlanta. shyt they prolly did and now both of em thinking they gonna find each other and shoot.

Run off on the plug in Chicago? Dumb shyt they might let u go thinking damn he really needed money he down bad. You gonna payback the money somehow then u might do it again and they’ll let you go. Then you tell ur homie that his brother keep running off with money and it’s just dumb shyt that could get serious. But it won’t get there everybody in Chicago working and folks from Chicago putting money back to the community so money ain’t a issue

Lol these folks running off on other black men, i doubt they running off on them cartel cats in gwinnett, but then again what do I know.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Midtown gets it a bit because of its proximity to Bankhead and it’s also within miles of the Bluff. I remember they used to terrorize them lil Asian Tech students.

Not a whole lot of folks actually from the Bluff, it’s just more of a no man’s land that folks hit up to cop or get some money. Not like it’s baby mamas and grandmas raising gits over there like that. Mostly Bandos and fronts to wash money. The folks doing hood shyt who are from Bankhead/Simpson east of Lowery don’t really have to rob, that’s the only heroin for hundreds of miles around, they only worried about that Boy over there. Tech, Buckhead, Midtown, and pretty much any other nice Intown area is viewed as a walking ATM to westside brehs. That’s what you grow up doing on the west, go to the nice areas and go steal/rob something.

Lol the bluff aint hot. Just J’s being served by young cats. Eastside is big on kick doors and other stuff. Lot of the intown crime is petty crime

When you say intown you basically mean the West, and I’d say the West is by far the most robbing side. That’s not petty crime at all. That No Plug shyt those young boys in the 9 go around yelling out isn’t new. That’s just the 2010’s version of them Perry Homes nikkas yelling out fukk A Connect back in the 90’s. We didn’t grow up idolizing the D Boys, if you look at a good bit of the well known street names from the west, most of them was robbers and thieves- Diablos, WEA, Monkey Man. The Diablos had whole projects on lock off taking work from other people and Monkey Man terrorized Bankhead to Campbellton by himself. Dude even had these monkey stickers he would put on your shyt after he kicked your door in. That’s what westside nikkas take pride in, it ain’t no BMF selling blocks all day shyt. It’s robbing all day. Been like that since I was a git, and it’s still the same. Lot of them boys doing the carjacking at gas stations and running up on folks in Buckhead is usually little westside nikkas. I went to HS right down from the AUC, we would would legit be in class like damn them Jordan’s come out today, bout to cut class and go rob a Morehouse nikka. Like we was kids joking about that shyt, cuz that’s all we knew when it came to street stuff. It wasn’t selling work, it was robbing and stealing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not a whole lot of folks actually from the Bluff, it’s just more of a no man’s land that folks hit up to cop or get some money. Not like it’s baby mamas and grandmas raising gits over there like that. Mostly Bandos and fronts to wash money. The folks doing hood shyt who are from Bankhead/Simpson east of Lowery don’t really have to rob, that’s the only heroin for hundreds of miles around, they only worried about that Boy over there. Tech, Buckhead, Midtown, and pretty much any other nice Intown area is viewed as a walking ATM to westside brehs. That’s what you grow up doing on the west, go to the nice areas and go steal/rob something.

When you say intown you basically mean the West, and I’d say the West is by far the most robbing side. That’s not petty crime at all. That No Plug shyt those young boys in the 9 go around yelling out isn’t new. That’s just the 2010’s version of them Perry Homes nikkas yelling out fukk A Connect back in the 90’s. We didn’t grow up idolizing the D Boys, if you look at a good bit of the well known street names from the west, most of them was robbers and thieves- Diablos, WEA, Monkey Man. The Diablos had whole projects on lock off taking work from other people and Monkey Man terrorized Bankhead to Campbellton by himself. Dude even had these monkey stickers he would put on your shyt after he kicked your door in. That’s what westside nikkas take pride in, it ain’t no BMF selling blocks all day shyt. It’s robbing all day. Been like that since I was a guy, and it’s still the same. Lot of them boys doing the carjacking at gas stations and running up on folks in Buckhead is usually little westside nikkas. I went to HS right down from the AUC, young brehs would legit be in class like damn them Jordan’s come out today, bout to cut class and go rob a Morehouse nikka. Like we was kids joking about that shyt

I can't speak on Zone 4, while it's COA it isn't really close to the city center like say Zone 1, O4W, etc. Like you mentioned in Zone 1, folks is pretty much just serving J's, and if you have sense you can avoid getting slipping. The Stuff I'm talking about on the Eastside is you can have nothing to do with anything, and some dumb ass kids will kick your door in. You don't really see that in town outside of say Zone 6 and that's mainly white gentrifiers being targeted.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
When u in Chicago hit me up ima be on 63rd. Thing is Atlanta nikkas cool nikkas. Folks love our music we poppin...I be thinking Chicago nikkas don’t get much shine but they get love in Chicago and everywhere else cuz they from Chicago.

I seen some post where nikka said they was extorting Chief Keef in LA to live there. He prolly govong money back to the hood like he do Chicago and folks think it’s extortion.

63rd and what? Breh I don’t really fukk around in the 60’s, but I’m damn sure not fukking around with 63rd St West of the Dan Ryan. East of it ain’t really too much better either tho, when it comes to the south side Im down in South Shore or Chatham. And it’s really more cuz my fam up there is BPS, I don’t fukk with that gang shyt at all but the blood I’ve lost up there has been mostly to BD’s, and you already know who is in them 60’s. Not about to disrespect my people like that. I’ll hit you when I’m that way, just meet me on 79th somewhere.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

When you say intown you basically mean the West, and I’d say the West is by far the most robbing side. That’s not petty crime at all. That No Plug shyt those young boys in the 9 go around yelling out isn’t new. That’s just the 2010’s version of them Perry Homes nikkas yelling out fukk A Connect back in the 90’s. We didn’t grow up idolizing the D Boys, if you look at a good bit of the well known street names from the west, most of them was robbers and thieves- Diablos, WEA, Monkey Man. The Diablos had whole projects on lock off taking work from other people and Monkey Man terrorized Bankhead to Campbellton by himself. Dude even had these monkey stickers he would put on your shyt after he kicked your door in. That’s what westside nikkas take pride in, it ain’t no BMF selling blocks all day shyt. It’s robbing all day. Been like that since I was a git, and it’s still the same. Lot of them boys doing the carjacking at gas stations and running up on folks in Buckhead is usually little westside nikkas. I went to HS right down from the AUC, we would would legit be in class like damn them Jordan’s come out today, bout to cut class and go rob a Morehouse nikka. Like we was kids joking about that shyt, cuz that’s all we knew when it came to street stuff. It wasn’t selling work, it was robbing and stealing.

My lil cousin is one of them dummies that like stealing cars out there. He mostly operates over in Cascade/Campbellton road area near Camp Creek. He from Allens Temple and they all got names for their lil cliques and dumb shyt like they the first nikkas to invent robbing folks. I told his dumb ass mama (my 1st cousin) what he was into and she dont really give a fukk.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My lil cousin is one of them dummies that like stealing cars out there. He mostly operates over in Cascade/Campbellton road area near Camp Creek. He from Allens Temple and they all got names for their lil cliques and dumb shyt like they the first nikkas to invent robbing folks. I told his dumb ass mama (my 1st cousin) what he was into and she dont really give a fukk.
:hhh:

Prynce

Daps
I don't know brehs

The east side seem like the wildest part of the city now.

Candler, glenwood, bouldercrest and Gresham got plenty of lil nikkas on that fukk shyt.

I don't even seen normal brehs no more. Even the nikkas not on that gang shyt still be doing street shyt.

Everybody banging some new york or LA blood set.
Funnu thing is 10 years ago nobody was banging like that. Only thing that was in the street was GD and neighborhood clique

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know brehs

Candler, glenwood, bouldercrest and Gresham got plenty of lil nikkas on that fukk shyt.

I don't even seen normal brehs no more. Even the nikkas not on that gang shyt still be doing street shyt.

Funnu thing is 10 years ago nobody was banging like that. Only thing that was in the street was GD and neighborhood clique

These are facts

And it’s not even the zone 6 part of DeKalb that’s on fire it’s unincorporated Decatur & Lithonia. I worked at a elementary school out there in Stone Mountain & they would break in the schools at night to steal computers. I also saw DeKalb PD either chasing someone or searching the woods for someone almost every week while leaving work.

Someone need to get a hold to them young nikkas in Lithonia and tell them to chill with that hot boy shyt. Lithonia could be the black Sandy Springs or Alpharetta but nikkas wanna rob & kick doors.

Bloods in the city didn’t come up till Wayne started repping that shyt in 08. The only gang that was heavy here were GDs like you said & every hood had their lil cliques

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't know brehs

shyt was wild 10 years ago. The Bs/Cs gang shyt really popped off after I left in 08 tho like u said. Only a few cats were banging Blood in 07/08 at my HS.

I remember this random crip nikka who never dressed out during gym and some NY bloods who moved down, trying be like Dipset :mjlol: