"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I can't speak on Zone 4, while it's COA it isn't really close to the city center like say Zone 1, O4W, etc. Like you mentioned in Zone 1, folks is pretty much just serving J's, and if you have sense you can avoid getting slipping. The Stuff I'm talking about on the Eastside is you can have nothing to do with anything, and some dumb ass kids will kick your door in. You don't really see that in town outside of say Zone 6 and that's mainly white gentrifiers being targeted.

A good bit of the Zone 6 part of the Eastside is dense tho, that shyt ain’t built like the West. It’s older so it’s more on a grid, on the West its more like a suburb outside of the inner ring hoods, and it’s less white people too. So you got more block by block shyt with rich folks staying right down the way from the hood over there. I lived right on Moreland @ Ormewood and up a few miles @ Boulevard Pl for a minute, both spots was decent, but the hood was never far away. Boulevard Pl spot was right next door to one trap and was across the street from another one. the Ormewood spot was about 5 blocks north of backing into Eastland and Custer Ave, true hood shyt. Neighbors was majority hipster white people at both spots. And even tho the hood was always around, you still had a lot of commercial shyt where white people rubbing shoulders with brehs who plotting on them. When I was over there I could just walk across the street to the store, and had plenty food spots within a a few blocks of me. It’s not like that on most of the West. Unless you in them hoods that Lowery go thru, or you stay right on a major street, you driving to get blunts. The places I’ve lived on the West I’ve had to hop in the car and pull up on front st to go to the store or grab a quick bite. I stay off Howell Mill now and with all the shyt on HM, it’s still a 3-5 minute drive to get there. Most of the Westside is built like Rainbow Dr damn near 285 Decatur just with more apt complexes.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: It’s so easy to spend money there..last time I went I joked and said I should’ve went up the street to V Live instead :francis:

fukk that place..it was fun tho lol

I could be a golfer if I focused on it. I was hitting that shyt like Tiger Woods :wow:

Tuesdays are half off. I dont like to go when its crowded.

i dont have time for anything during the week..might fukk with it in the summer when im off

Go to Top Golf with only 2 people brehs...:mjgrin:
When I went on a date there over the summer once I saw them prices, I took shawty downstairs to play pool for free....:lolbron:

thats what she said when we left..if we go again we need to invite other couples

Save and busters has all you can eat wings and games

:ehh:
didnt know that..only thing is I stay in Clay Co and she stay in Conyers. That'll be a drive

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A good bit of the Zone 6 part of the Eastside is dense tho, that shyt ain’t built like the West. It’s older so it’s more on a grid, on the West its more like a suburb outside of the inner ring hoods, and it’s less white people too. So you got more block by block shyt with rich folks staying right down the way from the hood over there. I lived right on Moreland @ Ormewood and up a few miles @ Boulevard Pl for a minute, both spots was decent, but the hood was never far away. Boulevard Pl spot was right next door to one trap and was across the street from another one. the Ormewood spot was about 5 blocks north of backing into Eastland and Custer Ave, true hood shyt. Neighbors was majority hipster white people at both spots. And even tho the hood was always around, you still had a lot of commercial shyt where white people rubbing shoulders with brehs who plotting on them. When I was over there I could just walk across the street to the store, and had plenty food spots within a a few blocks of me. It’s not like that on most of the West. Unless you in them hoods that Lowery go thru, or you stay right on a major street, you driving to get blunts. The places I’ve lived on the West I’ve had to hop in the car and pull up on front st to go to the store or grab a quick bite. I stay off Howell Mill now and with all the shyt on HM, it’s still a 3-5 minute drive to get there. Most of the Westside is built like Rainbow Dr damn near 285 Decatur just with more apt complexes.

Yeah i noticed alot of zone 4 felt just like Decatur the times i rode all the way down MLK snd a few other areas.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I’m guessing the Curbed website only covers ATL the city because I was more than shocked to see that this cost half a million. This a much worse deal than a NYC residential house in Queens where homes have backyards and front lawns.

Priced at $550K, modernized 1920s house aims to be Adair Park record-holder
"Atlanta" is only "cheap" outside the desirable neighborhoods and the suburbs

this home also seems grossly overprice for the area, considering the article says its the only listing over 350k in the neighbohood

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps