Linda stoffer is so cool, she could get the D, i aint ashamed to admit it

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
:russ:

Stunt & finesse capital of the world :wow:

Bra I ain’t never heard I’m finna get shot so many times and not one thing happen to me when everybody know my location. Like damn I use to see nikkas with face tattoos and think that must be a real street nikka or sum these dumb nikkas just be getting it thinking it’s cool and now they can’t get a job and gotta sell drugs.

Walking into Lenox and seeing nikkas taking videos in that white Tesla x they had that they gonna post on IG acting like they copped it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bra I ain’t never heard I’m finna get shot so many times and not one thing happen to me when everybody know my location. Like damn I use to see nikkas with face tattoos and think that must be a real street nikka or sum these dumb nikkas just be getting it thinking it’s cool and now they can’t get a job and gotta sell drugs.

Walking into Lenox and seeing nikkas taking videos in that white Tesla x they had that they gonna post on IG acting like they copped it.
:russ:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I’m sitting there walking around paranoid looking for nikkas thinking they really finna pull up. Wearing one of those germ mask and shyt.

I ain’t saying there ain’t no real street nikkas in Atlanta but it’s just different. Chicago nikkas crazy but nobody like death they real good folks. But they’ll do what they gotta do

How Atlanta getting gentrified that shyt ain’t happening in Chicago

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m sitting there walking around paranoid looking for nikkas thinking they really finna pull up. Wearing one of those germ mask and shyt.

I ain’t saying there ain’t no real street nikkas in Atlanta but it’s just different. Chicago nikkas crazy but nobody like death they real good folks. But they’ll do what they gotta do

Lol Atlanta is tiny. Most these folks saying they from or in ATL dont live in ATL.

The actual city of chicago is huge so of you from the burbs people aint gonna let you claim the chi, but ATL is so tiny you kinda have to include the burbs when talking about the city. So because of this folks will act like gentrification aint going on because their suburban town aint impacted.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:dead:

Folks love to stunt man..folks here think you gotta keep up with future, 21, Nudy & these other rappers.

Ain’t nobody gonna get ran up on at Lenox & Buckhead.

Go to Bankhead, Simpson rd, Ashby, south Fulton industrial, old nat or bouldercrest at night and you might see something

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

It’s plenty of those over the top young brehs in Chicago, I know cuz I got some in my family. Even talking to young nikkas in the 2 cities you can tell the difference. Talk to certain young brehs in the A and they flexing on each other about what car they driving, who got more money etc. Do the same with certain young brehs in Chicago and they flexing on each other about who did what to who and who folded when the opps came back. It’s night and day breh, can’t even compare the 2 cities. Atlanta is what it is and Chicago is what it is. We’re a hustlers city, Chicago is a town where you get just as much shine in the hood for being that crazy nikka on the block as you do for having money. Really the size alone makes it to where you can’t compare the 2. Breh them hoods up there are dense.They’ll have like 20K on the low end and damn near 70K on the high end. Breh it might be 10K people on Simpson Rd between Northside Dr and Westlake Ave, how you gonna compare that to hood like South Shore that has damn near 60K in a smaller area? Im in Chicago, a whole lot, it’s a tough town, but them folks still human at the end of the day, they not some special breed or genetically altered human or some shyt. The difference is ain’t really no other city in America that has areas that big and that dense with that many Black people living in them. The Southside is basically I-20 to 285 west to east with about 1 million more people, and mostly Black or Brown. And you still got the whole Westside and even a few hoods up north. That’s a whole lot of territory. Atlanta is small as fukk compared to Chicago.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Folks love to stunt man..folks here think you gotta keep up with future, 21, Nudy & these other rappers.

Go to Bankhead, Simpson rd, Ashby, south Fulton industrial, old nat or bouldercrest at night and you might see something

Ashby still somewhat crazy, Simpson still a heavy dope strip, but Bankhead dead breh, a few streets still hot, Cedar Ave and Center Hill, Baker Rd going back towards Simpson too. But it’s mostly just J’s and old people now. With some white folks moving in here or there. To be honest it never was that hard, Bankhead rode off the rep of Bowen Homes at the end of the day. The bricks was hard, lot of them side streets was actually halfway decent tho. Most of the folks I knew from Bankhead was actually middle class brehs, Collier Heights, Kings Grant nikkas. That’s why dudes from Allen Temple and the 9 always go hard at folks from Bankhead, cuz they knew most of the folks claiming it wasn’t from the Bricks. Which is also why dudes really from Bowen Homes wouldn’t even claim Bankhead like that, B Town was its own thing. They didn’t want to be associated with the side street brehs.

And you can’t do a hood roll call without 4 Seasons, that’s the worst hood in the city right now. Hands down. 9th Ward is close, but New Towne Circle is a shyt show.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It’s plenty of those over the top young brehs in Chicago, I know cuz I got some in my family. Even talking to young nikkas in the 2 cities you can tell the difference. Talk to certain young brehs in the A and they flexing on each other about what car they driving, who got more money etc. Do the same with certain young brehs in Chicago and they flexing on each other about who did what to who and who folded when the opps came back. It’s night and day breh, can’t even compare the 2 cities. Atlanta is what it is and Chicago is what it is. We’re a hustlers city, Chicago is a town where you get just as much shine in the hood for being that crazy nikka on the block as you do for having money. Really the size alone makes it to where you can’t compare the 2. Breh them hoods up there are dense.They’ll have like 20K on the low end and damn near 70K on the high end. Breh it might be 10K people on Simpson Rd between Northside Dr and Westlake Ave, how you gonna compare that to hood like South Shore that has damn near 60K in a smaller area? Im in Chicago, a whole lot, it’s a tough town, but them folks still human at the end of the day, they not some special breed or genetically altered human or some shyt. The difference is ain’t really no other city in America that has areas that big and that dense with that many Black people living in them. The Southside is basically I-20 to 285 west to east with about 1 million more people, and mostly Black or Brown. And you still got the whole Westside and even a few hoods up north. That’s a whole lot of territory. Atlanta is
small as fukk compared to Chicago.

Ya bra Chicago cool u just can’t be on no bs. If you on some bs sum gonna happen and it’s gonna be a lessened learned. But I got fam all throughout Chicago, everybody in Chicago fam. I ain’t worried about nun ima handle myself.

I just didn’t realize I can’t carry myself like I did in Atlanta in Chicago, or anyway in the world if u wanna make it. I be doing whatever the fukk I want I’m Atlanta and don’t nobody fukk with me but I don’t mean it in no disrespectful way I just be like why we gotta take it there.. but my family in Chicago prolly got folks in Atlanta who watching me too and helping me out shyt crazy.

Them nikkas in Chicago the smartest niggss in the world. Folks be thinking they just stupid and wild and I just be like bra that’s how u gotta be cuz it’s a different environment.

When u in Chicago hit me up ima be on 63rd. Thing is Atlanta nikkas cool nikkas. Folks love our music we poppin...I be thinking Chicago nikkas don’t get much shine but they get love in Chicago and everywhere else cuz they from Chicago.

I seen some post where nikka said they was extorting Chief Keef in LA to live there. He prolly govong money back to the hood like he do Chicago and folks think it’s extortion.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Lol nikkas cool on all those rodes. Atlanta nikkas know who they can try and not try. But u shouldn’t even have to be trying nobody.

Chicago taught me real respect. I’m fukking up in Atlanta cuz I just do what I want. Chicago taught me u can do what u want but it’s how u do it.