"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

they've been talking about this for damn near 15 years..about time!

When I stayed in Forest Park id go to this barbershop and Jamaican spot on Main street right in front of the railroad tracks, and the city bought most of the business on main street, tore down the stores and planned to build a train station but it hasn't happened yet.

im ready to see how new train stations down here in clay co will help the county grow

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yup yup!

We saved so much money since we moved from Jersey, don't make no damn sense.

Enjoy it while it last man. Gwinnett has the best public school system in the metro area.

My only issue with Gwinnett is the traffic. It’s worse than driving around downtown & midtown to me.

It’s real diverse though. I wonder if it will ever turn ratchet like Clayton and DeKalb did due to white flight

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You bros got any recommendations for companies to look into applying to? I’m back on the hunt. Current gig at equifax is coming to a bitter end. I’ve only been in the A for 6 months so I’m still a bit new to the engineering landscape here for developers.

you were a contractor?

Home Depot is doing a ton of hiring right now. IDK much about the culture from a personal standpoint, I hear it used to suck but they turned a lot of stuff around in terms of cleaning house and getting new leadership and focusing on becoming a modern technology shop.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were a contractor?

Home Depot is doing a ton of hiring right now. IDK much about the culture from a personal standpoint, I hear it used to suck but they turned a lot of stuff around in terms of cleaning house and getting new leadership and focusing on becoming a modern technology shop.

Nah I was hired full time. But me and my manager have not been seeing eye to
eye on some things and I just do not really like it here. The money is good but everything else is not. This place is a cluster fukk.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bros got any recommendations for companies to look into applying to? I’m back on the hunt. Current gig at equifax is coming to a bitter end. I’ve only been in the A for 6 months so I’m still a bit new to the engineering landscape here for developers.

What's your dev stack