"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Anybody here in ATL want to be on a Podcast/Talk show? I started one up a few weeks ago and I'm still kind of etching out the details. The two cohosts I have are artists and I know for sure they're probably not in it for the long run(since it'll probably interfere with their artistry)

I'd rather you be up on Hip Hop mostly(But sports, current events is a plus too) I have all of the equipment already, and multiple locations. Even if you want to be a guest on a episode, I'm with it.

I posted a few episodes up already on Youtube and Soundcloud. Still waiting on Apple to confirm other episodes

Are you the one who said Young THug is the best artist in the game:martin:? You are condoning his trolling behavior.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why the hell is a county as diverse as Gwinnett County still run by Republicans?
If you use 316 and 85 as a less than sign, that is white as hell, north of 85 is white as hell, and they fertile as fukk, the largest high schools in the state are in those areas and that's not counting private

Collins Hill High School - Wikipedia

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Police find body of missing teacher accused of having inappropriate relationship with student
Police find body of missing teacher accused of having inappropriate relationship with student

This shyt pisses me off so much

1) as a man & educator myself I don’t see how in the hell you can have a relationship with a fukkin child. How sick can you be to think that’s ok?!

2) he’s a fukkin cac teaching at Freedom Middle in Stone Mountain & that school is probably 99% black like the majority of schools in that area. The audacity of this pedo thinking he can do what he wants to our black kids

Glad he offed himself