"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kennesaw State is getting a bit TOO liberal for me. I hear about trannies who have the nerve to complain about guys hitting on them. :scust:

I have a friend of a friend who considers herself neither male or female.

Funny thing is Cobb County used to be ultraconservative Newt Gingrich country.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anybody here in ATL want to be on a Podcast/Talk show? I started one up a few weeks ago and I'm still kind of etching out the details. The two cohosts I have are artists and I know for sure they're probably not in it for the long run(since it'll probably interfere with their artistry)

I'd rather you be up on Hip Hop mostly(But sports, current events is a plus too) I have all of the equipment already, and multiple locations. Even if you want to be a guest on a episode, I'm with it.

I posted a few episodes up already on Youtube and Soundcloud. Still waiting on Apple to confirm other episodes

Yo just saw this. Id fukk with you on it. Did you film at that hooters on peachtree? That’s what it looks like. If so I literally stay one block from there.

Edit: Not at the Hooters but across the street

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I toured a spot in Buckhead earlier today and the rent is $800 :patrice:

One on hand it’s in Buckhead, but on the other hand it’s a old style complex & it looks like they were supposed to renovate that shyt 20 years ago

You was thinking about downtown right? Units in my building going for more but cable, lights, and water and all that shyt included. Ain’t no parking though. Would have to pay like $80-$100 a month at one of the parking lots.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Yo just saw this. Id fukk with you on it. Did you film at that hooters on peachtree? That’s what it looks like. If so I literally stay one block from there.

Edit: Not at the Hooters but across the street
Ya Right across the street from the Hooters on Peachtree. The view at night is actually dope as hell. Let me know when you available brah. I’m probably filming shooting either Sat or Sunday, or maybe both.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You was thinking about downtown right? Units in my building going for more but cable, lights, and water and all that shyt included. Ain’t no parking though. Would have to pay like $80-$100 a month at one of the parking lots.

Send me the info slime

:picard: That place looks like a shythole.

:dead:
It is breh. Dude was giving me a tour I almost laughed as soon as he took me inside a unit. Apartments like that would sell for $500 in clay co or DeKalb.

Some white chick was in the office when I was and she signed papers to move in. Anything to say you stay in Buckhead I guess :francis:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Send me the info slime

:dead:
It is breh. Dude was giving me a tour I almost laughed as soon as he took me inside a unit. Apartments like that would sell for $500 in clay co or DeKalb.

Some white chick was in the office when I was and she signed papers to move in. Anything to say you stay in Buckhead I guess :francis:

Sent a pm

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I toured a spot in Buckhead earlier today and the rent is $800 :patrice:

One on hand it’s in Buckhead, but on the other hand it’s a old style complex & it looks like they were supposed to renovate that shyt 20 years ago

Breh fukk no don't stay there. If you ain't spending at least $1300-$1500 on an apt in Buckhead you're wasting your money. $800 in Atlanta isn't getting you a good quality place breh...you're gonna have to hit the suburbs to get a better quality apt at or around that price

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just left papis on Ponce. Swear I saw the baddest bytch in Atlanta there. She looked like a singer or something. I was with my girl tho. When the chick got up to leave I looked down and acted like I was wiping my shirt off :francis:

Be safe tonight tho brehs :salute:
Lot of traffic in the city