Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Buford highway.

Better come in ready to floss tho.
Me and my boy went once, 15-16 year old kids with bottles and sections :francis:

Had grown ass women surrounding em, throwing cash everywhere. Like they were literally throwing cash into the crowd all night. Teenagers! :dwillhuh:

I was reavaluating my life the whole night :damn:

Couple brehs in there eating tho
stunt on the plug, brehs :mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Any good spots to watch cfb at? Any strip clubs that serve food and decent sized TVs?

To watch CFB

Sports and Social (The Battery)
STATS (Downtown)
Dantannas (Buckhead/Downtown)

I'm not going to the strip club to watch football so :manny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any good spots to watch cfb at? Any strip clubs that serve food and decent sized TVs?

It depend on where you at. Twin Peaks in Buckhead is dope but I’m tired of driving to the city. You can find good sports bars in places outside the city

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm hitting all new spots for the rest of the year. That includes restaurants, events, etc.

Been here too long to be doing the same shyt. In College Park I'd hit Backstage every week but thats because it was close to the house.

ALSO ATL brehs: Is it just me or do all the cool Black folks hang/live/gather on the Eastside? I saw a Marta meme that said all of us are on the Eastside.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ALSO ATL brehs: Is it just me or do all the cool Black folks hang/live/gather on the Eastside? I saw a Marta meme that said all of us are on the Eastside.

I feel the same way. You can find every type of person on the eastside..

The artisy/eccentric blacks in east Atlanta

The ratchets in Decatur & Stone Mountain

And the lower to upper middle class to wealthy blacks in Lithonia. It’s some mansions and subdivisions in Lithonia that rival those in Buckhead & Sandy Springs.

The problem is that you got young nikkas growing up in a good household & neighborhood who think they have to act a certain way & fall in with the wrong crowd & end up doing dumb shyt.

I grew up on the southside my whole life but every time I go hangout or something it’s on the eastside.

I had a professor chick who lived off Columbia who would cook for a nikka whenever I slide thru :ohlawd:

Got a teacher with a tongue ring who stay out there :ohlawd:

And shawty I been off & on with for 5 years is out there :ohlawd:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I'm hitting all new spots for the rest of the year. That includes restaurants, events, etc.

Been here too long to be doing the same shyt. In College Park I'd hit Backstage every week but thats because it was close to the house.

Come to EAV the vibe is much different from college park or south atlanta. It aint as ratchet but its very laid back. My go to spots are Thai & Sushi, The graveyard, and blue cantina. The graveyard turns into two different nightclubs at nigh, the regular graveyard and the Basement it gets lit every weekend. Just last weekend we had a block party. All the chicks from Afropunk seemed to end up there.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel the same way. You can find every type of person on the eastside..

The artisy/eccentric blacks in east Atlanta

The ratchets in Decatur & Stone Mountain

And the lower to upper middle class to wealthy blacks in Lithonia. It’s some mansions and subdivisions in Lithonia that rival those in Buckhead & Sandy Springs.

The problem is that you got young nikkas growing up in a good household & neighborhood who think they have to act a certain way & fall in with the wrong crowd & end up doing dumb shyt.

I grew up on the southside my whole life but every time I go hangout or something it’s on the eastside.

I had a professor chick who lived off Columbia who would cook for a nikka whenever I slide thru :ohlawd:

Got a teacher with a tongue ring who stay out there :ohlawd:

And shawty I been off & on with for 5 years is out there :ohlawd:
I've always enjoyed myself out there. Used to work near Ponce and the people at the Dancing Goat (i think it was called...coffee shop) treated me like a king.

I don't watch the news but I remember so much crime happening on the eastside when it used to be the westside that was really bout it. I think that was mostly b/c of Bowen Homes and some others that got raised.

I tried the NW spots and they were :trash: I'm gonna hit the EAV more and maybe I'll think about relocating. I can't think of an Eastside equivalent to Smyrna. But these spics are in abundance here and we got nothing but :flabbynsick: old timers from Marietta and I miss all the women I used to see