"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any brehs hit vlive lately? I’ve literally never heard of anybody going there. When people talk about shake joints I never hear it mentioned. I forgot it existed lol. How are they still open?

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Any brehs hit vlive lately? I’ve literally never heard of anybody going there. When people talk about shake joints I never hear it mentioned. I forgot it existed lol. How are they still open?
Damn you right :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Only time I’ve ever heard of it was in a Drake &2Chainz song

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Albany is majority black I believe and maybe Columbus GA too

anywhere besides those areas :pachaha:
my fault..should have said that

i mean like real country..a place you wouldnt know about unless you were from there. thinking bout making a move to the country to teach

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
anywhere besides those areas :pachaha:
my fault..should have said that

i mean like real country..a place you wouldnt know about unless you were from there. thinking bout making a move to the country to teach

Most students in rural Georgia don't even have the SAT scores to get into a commuter school like Kennesaw State. :dead:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most students in rural Georgia don't even have the SAT scores to get into a commuter school like Kennesaw State. :dead:

KSU isnt a commuter school. And are you saying only city kids go to college? Cause I know a lot of dumb ass nikkas in the city..

anything outside of that would be white majority
found one..Talbot County

As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 6,865 people, 2,832 households, and 1,904 families residing in the county.[10] The population density was 17.5 inhabitants per square mile (6.8/km2). There were 3,399 housing units at an average density of 8.7 per square mile (3.4/km2).[11]The racial makeup of the county was 59.2% black or African American, 39.0% white,
:patrice:

Talbot County, Georgia - Wikipedia

ima keep clicking on random ass counties on Wiki

Millidgeville is black as fukk. So is Chatham down by Savannah

Millidegville is near Macon, right?
Never been to Savannah. Always wanted to stay near some water, or the country :ld:
ill check them out and visit

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
KSU isnt a commuter school. And are you saying only city kids go to college? Cause I know a lot of dumb ass nikkas in the city..

found one..Talbot County

As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 6,865 people, 2,832 households, and 1,904 families residing in the county.[10] The population density was 17.5 inhabitants per square mile (6.8/km2). There were 3,399 housing units at an average density of 8.7 per square mile (3.4/km2).[11]The racial makeup of the county was 59.2% black or African American, 39.0% white,
:patrice:

Talbot County, Georgia - Wikipedia

ima keep clicking on random ass counties on Wiki

Millidegville is near Macon, right?
Never been to Savannah. Always wanted to stay near some water, or the country :ld:
ill check them out and visit

Savannah aint "country" lol its a Geechie city so the vibe is closer to Florida/SC or even an NO than it is to say Macon.