"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjlol:

@PowwderGzz I never been to Athens but all I hear about it is how its one of the best college towns. The bars downtown and around UGA supposedly are top notch.

And you should know to be careful out there and dont do nothing that will get you in trouble. Athens PD arrest UGA players all the time they damn sure wont give a fukk about jamming you up

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is it me or are the formerly conservative suburbs getting more liberal? Kennesaw State even has a free clothing store for trannies and crossdressers. :huhldup:

How the hell do people consider theirselves neither male or female?

Last edited:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I'ma be heading to ATL in the next few weeks but only staying for a weekend and I'll be down by Stockbridge. Any good nightlife near there? I'm a slightly :flabbynsick: so I'm not trying to be around anything too ratchet :whoa: but I'm also not trying to be surrounded by other :flabbynsick: brehs and brehette's wearing white linen and dancing to "The Best of Cameo" :umad:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'ma be heading to ATL in the next few weeks but only staying for a weekend and I'll be down by Stockbridge. Any good nightlife near there? I'm a slightly :flabbynsick: so I'm not trying to be around anything too ratchet :whoa: but I'm also not trying to be surrounded by other :flabbynsick: brehs and brehette's wearing white linen and dancing to "The Best of Cameo" :umad:

nothing in stockbridge..but its right off 75 so you can get to the city in maybe 30 min from there.

"Club" Sugar Foot is in Jonesboro, next town over from Stockbridge but it sounds exactly how you think. Full of milfs and an older crowd.
Its a Jazz Club in McDonough but idk if thats your style.

Best bet is to hit the highway and hit up East ATL Village since you not trying to be around the ratchets

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
nothing in stockbridge..but its right off 75 so you can get to the city in maybe 30 min from there.

"Club" Sugar Foot is in Jonesboro, next town over from Stockbridge but it sounds exactly how you think. Full of milfs and an older crowd.
Its a Jazz Club in McDonough but idk if thats your style.

Best bet is to hit the highway and hit up East ATL Village since you not trying to be around the ratchets
Thanks for the info. My ex was from Riverdale and I remember her taking me to this spot Central Station years ago. That was interesting to say the least :lolbron:

I don't mind being in spots with texture but if there's a high goon ratio in there I'm cool :hubie:

Any spots in particular to check for in East ATL Village?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thanks for the info. My ex was from Riverdale and I remember her taking me to this spot Central Station years ago. That was interesting to say the least :lolbron:

I don't mind being in spots with texture but if there's a high goon ratio in there I'm cool :hubie:

Any spots in particular to check for in East ATL Village?

central station closed years ago..they knocked down that whole plaza.

matter of fact its a club in Forest Park called Venue..not too far from Stockbridge. OJ da Juiceman performed there one time so its probably a hole in the wall ratchet place but I dont think its gooned up

there isnt a place in particular in EAV, just go on IG and look up DJ Sofakingevil and Cobra Corps. They perform at different spots in EAV and on Edgewood..just go where ever they are performing that weekend. They play rap music and they bring a good crowd where ever they go. they have a pretty big following with folks who wanna go out and here some trap without having to worry about someone getting shot in the parking lot.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where do the Black Spanish women (DR, PR, etc) congregate?

Need new spots.

Buford highway.

Better come in ready to floss tho.
Me and my boy went once, 15-16 year old kids with bottles and sections :francis:

Had grown ass women surrounding em, throwing cash everywhere. Like they were literally throwing cash into the crowd all night. Teenagers! :dwillhuh:

I was reavaluating my life the whole night :damn:

Couple brehs in there eating tho

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buford highway.

Better come in ready to floss tho.
Me and my boy went once, 15-16 year old kids with bottles and sections :francis:

Had grown ass women surrounding em, throwing cash everywhere. Like they were literally throwing cash into the crowd all night. Teenagers! :dwillhuh:

I was reavaluating my life the whole night :damn:

Couple brehs in there eating tho

:russ:

Little Dominican nikkas in the club like

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Perfect. I work in Peachtree Corners so I'm ready to :eat:

I tried to give the Black spots near me a chance but all the women were :flabbynsick: in the NW