"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My daughter goes to school in Buckhead...we drive through Powers Ferry and Northside and it's some houses over there that make you go like :dwillhuh:

How do folks get money like this?

Exactly bruh..ain’t that many damn doctors & lawyers & they all don’t stay in that area.

All I know is that’s always been a goal of mines. I used to drive my brother & cousin around Buckhead & sandy springs when they were like 8 & 9 to show them the houses & show them the other side of Atlanta, & to show them you can have something like this with hard work

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Exactly bruh..ain’t that many damn doctors & lawyers & they all don’t stay in that area.

All I know is that’s always been a goal of mines. I used to drive my brother & cousin around Buckhead & sandy springs when they were like 8 & 9 to show them the houses & show them the other side of Atlanta, & to show them you can have something like this with hard work

Yea it's inspiring as fukk...my daughter's friends live in some of these houses and even my wife was like :dwillhuh: when she saw these homes. Like how the fukk do you have this much money just for your house? :dwillhuh:

But yea, you can get there. Just gotta grind and stay focused

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was going to a ghetto one and it got robbed :mjlol:

I lost some of my songs because of that :francis:

But if they on the east side I'll take them :manny:

I got a homeboy on Moreland who used to work with Rich Homie before he got big and produced some shyt on his first mixtape. He has a studio in his basement. let me see if he wanna do some work

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to a ghetto one and it got robbed :mjlol:

I lost some of my songs because of that :francis:

But if they on the east side I'll take them :manny:

Tried to find the name, but it didn’t pop up on google. Here’s the address

830 woodrow st sw atlanta ga 30310 studio

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's a alley in Pittsburgh on google maps :whoa:

My boy owns it :yeshrug:

Honestly it’s gentrified as fukk, 90% white artists/businesses in there. Dk what’s its like at night tho.

They have two black owned recording studios in the complex