"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I've done date night with my wife at Southern Gentleman last week and Lure. Did 5 Church for my pre bachelor party...loved each of em. Rooftop vibe at Southern Gentleman & Gypsy Kithen is lit, Lure got that inner city/intimate vibe feel, 5 Church is just dope as hell all around

Marcel and American Cut (it's a movie on Saturday night) is the next wave, make sure you got ya bread right tho, shyt is a ticket but they are both nice as fukk

:ehh:Marcel ain’t cheap at all, I see you homie. Glad to see you out chea living good my dog!!

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Bruh bout 6 months ago I had to pick up my 14 year old cousin from that teen club on old national across from the Mexican and when everyone was leaving someone started shooting in the parking lot :mjlol: shyt went back to normal just like it never happened 3 minuets later.

Southside full of fukkery but that shyt made me who I am today. All my clay co and south Fulton nikkas :salute:
Brehs what is the Mexican? I’m a newcomer i need all the info :mjgrin:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs what is the Mexican? I’m a newcomer i need all the info :mjgrin:

A Mexican restaurant on old national highway in college park..but nikkas dun turned it into a mini club. You can go sit & eat, or just stand near the bar & chop it up with some females. You can hardly move in that bytch it be so packed. If you looking for a sophisticated crowd this ain’t the place. Nothing but ratchets go here. It was a shooting there last month

https://www.11alive.com/mobile/arti...-old-national-mexican-restaurant/85-562958139

Just gotta be aware of your surroundings & don’t go up there trying to be a baller or talk shyt to someone.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:ehh:Marcel ain’t cheap at all, I see you homie. Glad to see you out chea living good my dog!!

Literally found out about Marcel about a month ago...highly, highly recommend it

I've heard GREAT things about the new Lil Alley Steakhouse on Lenox, you been through there yet?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Pro Tip: Marcel's has a late night menu thats half off drinks and food (either starts at 10 or 11) Good upscale choice for a after drink dinner or 2 (their wine is great)

Panther did that so you wouldn't have to go thru that :mjcry:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pro Tip: Marcel's has a late night menu thats half off drinks and food (either starts at 10 or 11) Good upscale choice for a after drink dinner or 2 (their wine is great)

Panther did that so you wouldn't have to go thru that :mjcry:

:mjlol:
Do the waiters be talking shyt to folks trying to get there late for the half off prices?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man the Mexican :wow:

Lived off Old Nat and that spot was always staring me in the face when I'd get off the exit for home. shyt now that I think about it, MadHouse could be cool and I did Backstage for the 30+ crowd.

Decent Caribbean spot nearby too. Of course the Crab Pot is there even tho they always outta legs :stopitslime:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Went to PBR at the Battery the DJ sucked but there were a bunch of Pawgs, mixed chicks, and Latinos if that’s your thing :ehh: