"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'll be in the A tonight. Where is a chill bar in the midtown area? I heard little trouble is cool but I want some options.

Anywhere between Peachtree & 10th and 14th Street is a go...best bar/lounge area in the city

Personal favorites:

Lure
5 Church is dope AF
Consulate

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Little Trouble is good for that. Can also check out BQE, or Whiskey Mistress. I highly recommend the rooftop on American Cut tho if you’re doing a happy hour/early night move.

Southern Gentleman, Gypsy Kitchen, American Cut if you're doing date night with ya girl, but that's Buckhead

Another dope spot in West Midtown is Marcel

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Little Trouble is good for that. Can also check out BQE, or Whiskey Mistress. I highly recommend the rooftop on American Cut tho if you’re doing a happy hour/early night move.

Anywhere between Peachtree & 10th and 14th Street is a go...best bar/lounge area in the city

Personal favorites:

Lure
5 Church is dope AF
Consulate

Southern Gentleman, Gypsy Kitchen, American Cut if you're doing date night with ya girl, but that's Buckhead

Another dope spot in West Midtown is Marcel

Just left Mary Macs full asf

Y’all boys dropping some piff in here. I usually take my girl to places on the eastside but I’ll have to check these places out.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Man me and my nikka was rollin through the city last night tryna find a move, and I swear Atlanta just feel different... I swear Friday nights the city used be to LIVE as a fukk. Peachtree would be PACKED. Man we rolled through some poppin areas, shyt was not poppin. So we rolled through Peters and all I saw was nikkas, no HOES... But I was high on some marijuana so maybe I'm tripping, but I was scared to park and walk just in case it was some homo shyt going on at one of the clubs that night.

I'm a pretty boy, and I'm tall and slim... I cant be around Gay nikkas.. They think I'm cute & and I feel uncomfortable. :dame: Not too mention Homosexuality is detrimental to Black Excellence.

Anywho can somebody give me some info on Peters st.? Seem like a cool potential area for hipster/affluent yuppie Blacks... Seem like if Black people play they cards right we can have an area(s) thats on some fly shyt without White folks tryna take it over.

Atlanta is changing very rapidly and Black folks need to adjust accordingly. They are about to make the city LAME and weird. Black people are what MAKE Atlanta, if we move to the outskirts Atlanta is dead. So we gotta MAINTAIN the areas we HAVE, do not SELL to whites. Even if we wanna transform a HOOD AREA to some FLY shyt, it needs to be transformed to UPPERCLASS BLACKS.

If anybody know anything about Southside (Colli park) & Westside of Atlanta please DM me cause I'm tryna buy my first crib in the middle of the hood. And I need to know where the white folks scared to go. (DM me though)

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man me and my nikka was rollin through the city last night tryna find a move, and I swear Atlanta just feel different... I swear Friday nights the city used be to LIVE as a fukk. Peachtree would be PACKED. Man we rolled through some poppin areas, shyt was not poppin. So we rolled through Peters and all I saw as nikkas, no HOES... But I was high on some marijuana so maybe I'm tripping, but I was scared to park and walk just in case it was some homo shyt going on at one of the clubs that night.

I'm a pretty boy, and I'm tall and slim... I cant be around Gay nikkas.. They think I'm cute & and I feel uncomfortable. :dame: Not too mention Homosexuality is detrimental to Black Excellence.

Anywho can somebody give me some info on Peters st.? Seem like a cool potential area for hipster/affluent yuppie Blacks... Seem like if Black people play they cards right we can have an area(s) thats on some fly shyt without White folks tryna take it over.

Atlanta is changing very rapidly and Black folks need to adjust accordingly. They are about to make the city LAME and weird. Black people are what MAKE Atlanta, if we move to the outskirts Atlanta is dead. So we gotta MAINTAIN the areas we HAVE, do not SELL to whites. Even if we wanna transform a HOOD AREA to some FLY shyt, it needs to be transformed to UPPERCLASS BLACKS.

If anybody know anything about Southside (Colli park) & Westside of Atlanta please DM me cause I'm tryna buy my first crib in the middle of the hood. And I need to know where the white folks scared to go. (DM me though)
How long you been in Atlanta?
I’m the southside expert on here I’ll dm you

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I bet prostitution is about to pick up in Atlanta, too. If fiends are getting it on the low, shyt is about to get ugly. :francis:

Speaking of that... What the hell are Backpage hoes doing now that it's gone? Atlanta's Backpage used to insane... I know girls aint walking the streets like the 70's lol , That's some crackhoe shyt. Or are they?
:jbhmm:

I just know a lot of females who literally made a living off that shyt... unfortunately.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Y’all boys dropping some piff in here. I usually take my girl to places on the eastside but I’ll have to check these places out.

I've done date night with my wife at Southern Gentleman last week and Lure. Did 5 Church for my pre bachelor party...loved each of em. Rooftop vibe at Southern Gentleman & Gypsy Kithen is lit, Lure got that inner city/intimate vibe feel, 5 Church is just dope as hell all around

Marcel and American Cut (it's a movie on Saturday night) is the next wave, make sure you got ya bread right tho, shyt is a ticket but they are both nice as fukk

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I love the Southside with all my heart. All the half naked thick hoes walking to the plaza on riverdale rd :mjcry:

Hitting the Mexican and easily pulling a jump off for a one nighter is unmatched.

The vibes are good and the accessibility. :ohlawd:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've done date night with my wife at Southern Gentleman last week and Lure. Did 5 Church for my pre bachelor party...loved each of em. Rooftop vibe at Southern Gentleman & Gypsy Kithen is lit, Lure got that inner city/intimate vibe feel, 5 Church is just dope as hell all around

Marcel and American Cut (it's a movie on Saturday night) is the next wave, make sure you got ya bread right tho, shyt is a ticket but they are both nice as fukk

Yea I just looked at the menus for all them.
It might be a while before I go to Marcel, American Cut and 5 Church :pachaha:

I think ima take the ol lady to Old Lady Gang or Hattie Bs next weekend then hit up a rooftop bar after.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I love the Southside with all my heart. All the half naked thick hoes walking to the plaza on riverdale rd :mjcry:

Hitting the Mexican and easily pulling a jump off for a one nighter is unmatched.

The vibes are good and the accessibility. :ohlawd:

Bruh bout 6 months ago I had to pick up my 14 year old cousin from that teen club on old national across from the Mexican and when everyone was leaving someone started shooting in the parking lot :mjlol: shyt went back to normal just like it never happened 3 minuets later.

Southside full of fukkery but that shyt made me who I am today. All my clay co and south Fulton nikkas :salute: