Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
my flabby and sickness was confirmed last night..went to MJQ with my girl and they played mostly Drake and other party songs. I knew NONE of that shyt except for Wipe Me Down by Boosie :flabbynsick:

DJ played that KeKe shyt and the females went crazy but I was lost
giphy.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Any of y’all ever been to Skyline Park on top of Ponce City Market? Thinking bout ending the night there after my & my girl go out to eat on Saturday
Ponce is on some hoytie toytie shyt, cac shyt.

King of pops is cool. the rest of that is over priced bullshyt. I payed $22 for some of the worst beef jerky I've ever ate at biltong bar. And I like biltong.

@LordCashmere you seem somewhat hip. I like places like little trouble, JCT, sound table, 529, el bar, and mothers. You know any other cool hip places?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

King of pops is cool. the rest of that is over priced bullshyt. I payed $22 for some of the worst beef jerky I've ever ate at biltong bar. And I like biltong.

@LordCashmere you seem somewhat hip. I like places like little trouble, JCT, sound table, 529, el bar, and mothers. You know any other cool hip places?

I don't do the club/lounge stuff so I cant really help you there.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I've done date night with my wife at Southern Gentleman last week and Lure. Did 5 Church for my pre bachelor party...loved each of em. Rooftop vibe at Southern Gentleman & Gypsy Kithen is lit, Lure got that inner city/intimate vibe feel, 5 Church is just dope as hell all around

Marcel and American Cut (it's a movie on Saturday night) is the next wave, make sure you got ya bread right tho, shyt is a ticket but they are both nice as fukk
I was at Southern Gentleman and Gypsy and american cut last night. I really hate this kind of scene. every time im in buckhead the shyt is fukking wack unless it's sanctuary or tounge and groove. Its just so fake the atmosphere. do you know of any good cocktail bars, or speak easys, or low key bars with a nice drink selection?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't do the club/lounge stuff so I cant really help you there.
yea none of those places are either of those. I'm in my 30's I chill out. those are bars with a good low key sophisticated atmosphere and good drinks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was at Southern Gentleman and Gypsy and american cut last night. I really hate this kind of scene. every time im in buckhead the shyt is fukking wack unless it's sanctuary or tounge and groove. Its just so fake the atmosphere. do you know of any good cocktail bars, or speak easys, or low key bars with a nice drink selection?
Peters Street.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Peters Street.
I really don't get out much after being here for almost 3 years. Is this an area I can bar hop, or should I look up the best places to go to and just stay there all night? Thats why I like Edgewood. Young sexy black people that are hip, harolds, and you can bar hop. I think 529 is in a similar area, but I was there for a concert, and didn't bar hop

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really don't get out much after being here for almost 3 years. Is this an area I can bar hop, or should I look up the best places to go to and just stay there all night? Thats why I like Edgewood. Young sexy black people that are hip, harolds, and you can bar hop. I think 529 is in a similar area, but I was there for a concert, and didn't bar hop
Don't ask any questions. Just do it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

we went to eat at La Fonda Latina on Ponce..shyt was amazing tbh. there was no fake ass wanna be love and hip hop group of bytches and no wanna be rappers. just folks who came to eat some good hispanic food.

yea none of those places are either of those. I'm in my 30's I chill out. those are bars with a good low key sophisticated atmosphere and good drinks

if you trying to bar hop my dog hit up East Atlanta Village. dope little part of town with different bars all on the same street. its a mixture of everything..bars that have live rock bands are right next to bars that play hip hop, and other stuff..i think its a lesbian bar over there too :mjlol:

Little 5 Points is cool too but for some reason I dont remember there being that many bars there. It may be 2 or 3 there.

but either of those places you can bar hop, walk around and chop it with folks from all different walks of life.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I need it for a law firm and a new business venture I'm working on, can't go into details ATM. Appreciate the links though

my flabby and sickness was confirmed last night..went to MJQ with my girl and they played mostly Drake and other party songs. I knew NONE of that shyt except for Wipe Me Down by Boosie :flabbynsick:

DJ played that KeKe shyt and the females went crazy but I was lost
giphy.gif

MJQ :dwillhuh:

Why?

How is the atmosphere fake? :dwillhuh:

The food is great, drinks are great, staff is attentive, rooftop is lit, it's a diverse crowd but I don't see how it's "fake".

I posted this a few pages back but Midtown between Peachtree and 10th & 14th St is the best bar scene in the city IMO

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjlol:
we had just got done eating on Ponce, and she never been there. I just wanted to show her my old stomping grounds and didnt wanna go back to the crib. I dont really club anymore, but I used to go there heavy when Cobra Corps had their nights there. They play all the ratchet shyt. My girl likes Drake and pop music tho so it was aight.

I parked across the street in the old Murder Kroger parking lot and my shyt got booted. I went off on the nikka who was giving folks boots cause he has no proof of where people went who parked there. For all he knows we could have been visiting folks in the lofts over there. I called APD and everything and tried to get them to tell buddy to take it off but when they came they said I need to dispute it with the company.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

shyt I'm tryna get back out there myself. Last place I was at was Tongue & Groove for a promo event. Went to PinUps recently and had a good time. Wasnt packed but it was cool. :ehh:

I'm on the northside so I wanna check out the new Harolds Bar in Marietta (been to the one downtown/east), I follow The Ivory on ig and they have brunch Sundays as well as events with some non ratchet women.

I'll go to the Boogaloo when its crab leg/karaoke night with Shawty Shawty. As a man DO NOT sit on the swings :heh:

Theres a new place thats a Barbershop and Lounge. BarberBistro. I'm gonna check it out soon. I'm growing dreads but I think them dudes would understand the Killmonger look.