"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s a good place to take a side chick for drinks if you ain’t tryna get caught?

:mjlit:

Nah but seriously I need a cool low key cheap bar to take a potential, any suggestions brehs?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy, you live around the corner from me. I'm over on Piedmont and Pine and all I see is drug dealing and tranny prostitution :hhh: Boulevard is only a few blocks away and that shyt still looks like the trap. :mjlol:

Funny thing is I was at the barber shop and this real estate guy was talking about how everyone is trying to buy up and develop in that area but he thinks they're fukking up because Boulevard is still has the most drug dealers than any other area of Atlanta. He said as long as that is there, folks are gonna be scared to move near that area.

But it's wild because it's literally like a block or two and everywhere around it has high ass rent.
More of a reason to buy now for very low. Once people (cacs) start calling police all the time, gradually they’ll move elsewhere. People congregate where they are unbothered.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m coming for AfroPunk in October and will land Friday night so what a fun, safe Friday night consist of?

Was thinking of going to a strip club, Blue Flames or Follies, but being from Miami, I need something new.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I’m coming for AfroPunk in October and will land Friday night so what a fun, safe Friday night consist of?

Was thinking of going to a strip club, Blue Flames or Follies, but being from Miami, I need something new.
Pink pony South :yeshrug: