"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
It's crazy, you live around the corner from me. I'm over on Piedmont and Pine and all I see is drug dealing and tranny prostitution :hhh: Boulevard is only a few blocks away and that shyt still looks like the trap. :mjlol:

Funny thing is I was at the barber shop and this real estate guy was talking about how everyone is trying to buy up and develop in that area but he thinks they're fukking up because Boulevard is still has the most drug dealers than any other area of Atlanta. He said as long as that is there, folks are gonna be scared to move near that area.

But it's wild because it's literally like a block or two and everywhere around it has high ass rent.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yea, Forest Park is a no go. Wifey and I got our eyes on a home in McDonough. I’m probably going to make an offer on the crib. y’all nikkas don’t come out this way :ufdup:.

I’m just messing around, y’all come on. That traffic on 75 heading south is brutal, though. It be bumper to bumper from 4 to 6 starting right at 85/Riverdale exit.

niccas already in Mcdonough, you too late, why think eagles landing trying to succeed, white folks got they own express lane on 75 and shiet, y'all ruined henry with no marta, only country to go black faster was clayco, they was in joneboro by 2004, white folks threw up that white flag quicker than Lee at Appomattox

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
School system tho. :francis:

Kids are in private school but yea you're right. We knew when we moved here we weren't putting our kids in school here. And we're literally on the line for Smyrna/Mableton, but yea ain't no way in hell theyre going to school out here

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No offense to folks who live in or rep Forest Park but that's not a part of town id purchase a home in if I was thinking of living outside of the city. I'd go live in Fayetteville or Stockbridge where you're going to get a quality house, good neighborhood and solid property value. Again no offense to Forest Park but I've never heard of that area as being a destination spot or an up and coming type of neighborhood

:ufdup: Watch ya mouth bruh

We don’t care bout forest park not being a destination. I was just giving breh a recommendation of somewhere with cheap houses that’s 20 minuets away from downtown.

Places like forest park will never get better if everyone turn their nose to it & run to where the white folks are

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:ufdup: Watch ya mouth bruh

We don’t care bout forest park not being a destination. I was just giving breh a recommendation of somewhere with cheap houses that’s 20 minuets away from downtown.

Places like forest park will never get better if everyone turn their nose to it & run to where the white folks are

Negro please :childplease:

There's cheap homes all over the metro area, Forest Park isn't an area I've ever heard people recommend people to go live in. That's not a shot at Forest Park, it's just not a part of town that id recommend for people especially out of towners

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Negro please :childplease:

There's cheap homes all over the metro area, Forest Park isn't an area I've ever heard people recommend people to go live in. That's not a shot at Forest Park, it's just not a part of town that id recommend for people especially out of towners
:usure: