"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It’s the Trump effect breh, that clown says he the law and order president, but they so busy chasing Mexicans sneaking in thru Texas and Cali that they dropping the ball everywhere else. The dope game was declared dead prematurely, more cocaine is coming thru now than ever before. And they back to bringing it thru Miami, south Florida on ‘87 status with the work right now. It’s everywhere down there right now, and that’s turning up here. Str8 fishscale for the low, iridescent white and all. They on Delmar Lane selling 8 balls for a buck 25, fiends ain’t seen them prices in over a decade. Quarter slabs of the hard actually cost 25 again. Also Sessions gutted the white collar division of the Feds to send them to chase Mexicans too. It’s a scamming free for all. Brehs having a field day out here. They not even bringing down indictments like they used to anymore, and the streets now it. Crime not just going back up here, it’s bout to go back up everywhere. Trump got these morons fooled, we going right back to the old days.

I bet prostitution is about to pick up in Atlanta, too. If fiends are getting it on the low, shyt is about to get ugly. :francis:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I be trying to tell nikkas that crack ain’t dead. All I have to do is walk out my building and it’s action at the park right in front of my shyt and I live in the fukkin middle of peachtree st. I’m not from here but I don’t so I don’t know the street names like that. But a few blocks to the left of me is where a lot of homeless be hanging out. It’s all kind of dope moving over there. Then further down is boulevard which I think is notorious cause I hear a lot f the J’s talking about they going to boulevard or don’t feel like going to boulevard a lot. Then a few blocks down to the right it’s the five points area which is an open drug market the police ignore. I ain’t even tripping cause these J’s be like the eyes of the stree and letting a nikka know what’s going on and pointing out undercovers lol. I use them nikkas to go get me sacks when I don’t feel like copping nothing big. Gave one J a $20 to go get me a dime the other day and he came back with my money later talking about the sacks wasn’t fat so he didn’t waste my money lol. Atlanta got some of the best J’s. If I ain’t have a sealed dope charge on my record I would have been back in the game down here lol

:mjlol:

That nikka was honest and fair. Didn't even run off with the cash either.

He was probably a noble man in his previous life before becoming a J.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I be trying to tell nikkas that crack ain’t dead. All I have to do is walk out my building and it’s action at the park right in front of my shyt and I live in the fukkin middle of peachtree st. I’m not from here but I don’t so I don’t know the street names like that. But a few blocks to the left of me is where a lot of homeless be hanging out. It’s all kind of dope moving over there. Then further down is boulevard which I think is notorious cause I hear a lot f the J’s talking about they going to boulevard or don’t feel like going to boulevard a lot. Then a few blocks down to the right it’s the five points area which is an open drug market the police ignore. I ain’t even tripping cause these J’s be like the eyes of the stree and letting a nikka know what’s going on and pointing out undercovers lol. I use them nikkas to go get me sacks when I don’t feel like copping nothing big. Gave one J a $20 to go get me a dime the other day and he came back with my money later talking about the sacks wasn’t fat so he didn’t waste my money lol. Atlanta got some of the best J’s. If I ain’t have a sealed dope charge on my record I would have been back in the game down here lol

How long you been in the city? 20 minutes? :mjlol:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
I went the other day
6_B6_B04_A8-_D7_E9-4_E5_B-_A2_C6-_AA1_CE8_DFEC46.jpg

damn i may grab some lunch from there rat nah. I didn't know it was already open.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
What are some good areas / zip codes to stay in? I know I saw some folks living a little outside the city and they had purchased huge houses and land for not a lot of money.

People here have been mentioning Forrest Park

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What are some good areas / zip codes to stay in? I know I saw some folks living a little outside the city and they had purchased huge houses and land for not a lot of money.

Id say Mableton (30126) right off Bankhead and into Veterans Memorial Hwy. My wife and I bought a home here last year. If you want something close to the city and great prices, Mableton is the move my breh

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I dont know the zipcodes, but McDonough and Lithonia are some good places to live

People here have been mentioning Forrest Park

I been hyping up Forest Park cause thats where I grew up..but its still Clay Co and you gonna have to be aware of your surroundings. The nikka who shot them folks outside that wedding in Brookhaven carjacked someone in Forest Park a few days before

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I miss home :to:

I got the WSB app and I get at least 2 notifications everyday of someone getting robbed or shot back in the city. Pittsburgh safe but this shyt too quiet. I can deal with the fukkery of Atlanta cause thats the crib

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I dont know the zipcodes, but McDonough and Lithonia are some good places to live

I been hyping up Forest Park cause thats where I grew up..but its still Clay Co and you gonna have to be aware of your surroundings. The nikka who shot them folks outside that wedding in Brookhaven carjacked someone in Forest Park a few days before

I live in Brookhaven, I thought this was a safe area :mjpls:

My people been telling me they've been turning up in Lithonia. I hear McDonough is a good area.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I live in Brookhaven, I thought this was a safe area :mjpls:

My people been telling me they've been turning up in Lithonia. I hear McDonough is a good area.

I said Lithonia and McDonough for a few reasons..

Lithonia has a good number of wealthy blacks. There are parts of Lithonia with mansions and subdivisions with 300k homes full of blacks, but its still DeKalb county and if im not mistaken it has the highest crime rate out of any city on the eastside. There are some good pockets..just gotta ride around and see them

McDonough cause its safe :yeshrug: its still cac heavy but you not gonna find the fukkery there thats in clayton, fulton and dekalb and plus its a lot to do there.

they found this nikka with the quickness :russ:
Police make arrest in shooting, robbery outside Brookhaven country club

they tryna keep Brookhaven safe :mjpls:

if I had money and worked in the city id stay there. that shyt too expensive for me tho

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Id say Mableton (30126) right off Bankhead and into Veterans Memorial Hwy. My wife and I bought a home here last year. If you want something close to the city and great prices, Mableton is the move my breh

did you buy that house with the money you made from sucking cac dikk all day? You're always defending racist cacs on here, you probably first in line to suck your bosses dikk at work huh :hhh: