"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
People here have been mentioning Forrest Park

No offense to folks who live in or rep Forest Park but that's not a part of town id purchase a home in if I was thinking of living outside of the city. I'd go live in Fayetteville or Stockbridge where you're going to get a quality house, good neighborhood and solid property value. Again no offense to Forest Park but I've never heard of that area as being a destination spot or an up and coming type of neighborhood

Daps
It’s the Trump effect breh, that clown says he the law and order president, but they so busy chasing Mexicans sneaking in thru Texas and Cali that they dropping the ball everywhere else. The dope game was declared dead prematurely, more cocaine is coming thru now than ever before. And they back to bringing it thru Miami, south Florida on ‘87 status with the work right now. It’s everywhere down there right now, and that’s turning up here. Str8 fishscale for the low, iridescent white and all. They on Delmar Lane selling 8 balls for a buck 25, fiends ain’t seen them prices in over a decade. Quarter slabs of the hard actually cost 25 again. Also Sessions gutted the white collar division of the Feds to send them to chase Mexicans too. It’s a scamming free for all. Brehs having a field day out here. They not even bringing down indictments like they used to anymore, and the streets now it. Crime not just going back up here, it’s bout to go back up everywhere. Trump got these morons fooled, we going right back to the old days.

I remember during the bmf days, cats was selling grams for 25 around my way in south fulton, no cap.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Just had Hattie B's. The chicken is good, but the sides are garbage. Had greens and potato salad and banana pudding. I gotta check out the black owned spot on Krog that buddy here was talking about.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Richards southern fried in krog st market has better sides imo and its black owned.

How in the hell do you even get in Krog St. Market. Every time i even attempt it there is no parking anywhere, cats be walking a damn mile up hill to go there and im not with it. Ponce City Market has tons of parking, thats why i go there more often.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How in the hell do you even get in Krog St. Market. Every time i even attempt it there is no parking anywhere, cats be walking a damn mile up hill to go there and im not with it. Ponce City Market has tons of parking, thats why i go there more often.

Usually weekdays and sunday i have been able to find parking.

As for richards i would usually just ubereats or door dash them.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yea, Forest Park is a no go. Wifey and I got our eyes on a home in McDonough. I’m probably going to make an offer on the crib. y’all nikkas don’t come out this way :ufdup:.

I’m just messing around, y’all come on. That traffic on 75 heading south is brutal, though. It be bumper to bumper from 4 to 6 starting right at 85/Riverdale exit.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea, Forest Park is a no go. Wifey and I got our eyes on a home in McDonough. I’m probably going to make an offer on the crib. y’all nikkas don’t come out this way :ufdup:.

I’m just messing around, y’all come on. That traffic on 75 heading south is brutal, though. It be bumper to bumper from 4 to 6 starting right at 85/Riverdale exit.

Have fun with that traffic breh, I wanted ZERO parts of 75 South traffic or 75 North traffic in the AM.

My wife wanted to be close to the city to avoid being in a bunch of traffic...she wanted no parts of living south of the city

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I be trying to tell nikkas that crack ain’t dead. All I have to do is walk out my building and it’s action at the park right in front of my shyt and I live in the fukkin middle of peachtree st. I’m not from here but I don’t so I don’t know the street names like that. But a few blocks to the left of me is where a lot of homeless be hanging out. It’s all kind of dope moving over there. Then further down is boulevard which I think is notorious cause I hear a lot f the J’s talking about they going to boulevard or don’t feel like going to boulevard a lot. Then a few blocks down to the right it’s the five points area which is an open drug market the police ignore. I ain’t even tripping cause these J’s be like the eyes of the stree and letting a nikka know what’s going on and pointing out undercovers lol. I use them nikkas to go get me sacks when I don’t feel like copping nothing big. Gave one J a $20 to go get me a dime the other day and he came back with my money later talking about the sacks wasn’t fat so he didn’t waste my money lol. Atlanta got some of the best J’s. If I ain’t have a sealed dope charge on my record I would have been back in the game down here lol

It's crazy, you live around the corner from me. I'm over on Piedmont and Pine and all I see is drug dealing and tranny prostitution :hhh: Boulevard is only a few blocks away and that shyt still looks like the trap. :mjlol:

Funny thing is I was at the barber shop and this real estate guy was talking about how everyone is trying to buy up and develop in that area but he thinks they're fukking up because Boulevard is still has the most drug dealers than any other area of Atlanta. He said as long as that is there, folks are gonna be scared to move near that area.

But it's wild because it's literally like a block or two and everywhere around it has high ass rent.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

There's a lot nearby. You might have to pay but it's cheap. I just park on the streets. :manny:

Sidenote, living in Chicago got my parallel park game on point. nikkas in Atlanta can't parallel park for shyt. :mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

I usually park on Edgewood on the street or pay to park outside that Iso Mizakaya spot and just walk down. I fukk with that Gu’s Dumplings spot in there super hard, it’s worth a walk to me.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I remember during the bmf days, cats was selling grams for 25 around my way in south fulton, no cap.

Meech was the the happiest and most un selfish kingpin ever, everybody in the city ate when that man was out. I don’t think folks realize how crazy that shyt was, they was selling pure uncut blocks for the low. In a city 3 hours from the nearest port, we had cheaper and higher quality work than cities on the coast/border. You could be from Texas and just not know the right people, but you could come here and get it cuz you didn’t have to know anybody. It was everywhere. That’s probably never happened before in the dope game, anywhere. They didn’t even repackage the work all the time. Sometimes the stamp from whatever hut in the jungle made it would still be on the pack, random crazy ass tropical bugs crawling out the bag and shyt. You’d be hard pressed to get some blocks outta LA that’s not even stepped on, and these brehs was moving pure out of the middle of Georgia. And Jeezy was flexing or just didn’t know what he was talking about, cuz they was really getting them for 12-15.