I went the other day
6_B6_B04_A8-_D7_E9-4_E5_B-_A2_C6-_AA1_CE8_DFEC46.jpg
Gonna have to fw it :wow:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Yeah, I'm good on trying Hatties right now. It literally just opened a few days ago. I'll wait for the early adopters to have their fill. I walked into "Nana G's" chicken and waffles further down Moreland next to the Meat Market and saw them hawking T-shirts out front and a white man manning the register. I turned around and walked right the fukk out.

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What’s up with all the crime in the city, lately?

Young nikkas need to chill with all that.

It’s the Trump effect breh, that clown says he the law and order president, but they so busy chasing Mexicans sneaking in thru Texas and Cali that they dropping the ball everywhere else. The dope game was declared dead prematurely, more cocaine is coming thru now than ever before. And they back to bringing it thru Miami, south Florida on ‘87 status with the work right now. It’s everywhere down there right now, and that’s turning up here. Str8 fishscale for the low, iridescent white and all. They on Delmar Lane selling 8 balls for a buck 25, fiends ain’t seen them prices in over a decade. Quarter slabs of the hard actually cost 25 again. Also Sessions gutted the white collar division of the Feds to send them to chase Mexicans too. It’s a scamming free for all. Brehs having a field day out here. They not even bringing down indictments like they used to anymore, and the streets now it. Crime not just going back up here, it’s bout to go back up everywhere. Trump got these morons fooled, we going right back to the old days.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What are some good areas / zip codes to stay in? I know I saw some folks living a little outside the city and they had purchased huge houses and land for not a lot of money.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Any bruhs been to the new Hattie B's Hot Chicken on Moreland in Little 5? Joint just opened last week and the lines been long as fukk every day :dwillhuh:

Take a Look Inside Hattie B’s Hot Chicken-Atlanta

I was wondering what they were doing with that spot. Just a few weeks ago it wasn't nothing... just a sign hanging on the building "hot chicken coming soon".

That was quick.

Welp, Front Page News will be missing me for a while. Krog St and Ponce City Market is :wow:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
It’s the Trump effect breh, that clown says he the law and order president, but they so busy chasing Mexicans sneaking in thru Texas and Cali that they dropping the ball everywhere else. The dope game was declared dead prematurely, more cocaine is coming thru now than ever before. And they back to bringing it thru Miami, south Florida on ‘87 status with the work right now. It’s everywhere down there right now, and that’s turning up here. Str8 fishscale for the low, iridescent white and all. They on Delmar Lane selling 8 balls for a buck 25, fiends ain’t seen them prices in over a decade. Quarter slabs of the hard actually cost 25 again. Also Sessions gutted the white collar division of the Feds to send them to chase Mexicans too. It’s a scamming free for all. Brehs having a field day out here. They not even bringing down indictments like they used to anymore, and the streets now it. Crime not just going back up here, it’s bout to go back up everywhere. Trump got these morons fooled, we going right back to the old days.

Might need to find me a plug.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
MAGA :mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I be trying to tell nikkas that crack ain’t dead. All I have to do is walk out my building and it’s action at the park right in front of my shyt and I live in the fukkin middle of peachtree st. I’m not from here but I don’t so I don’t know the street names like that. But a few blocks to the left of me is where a lot of homeless be hanging out. It’s all kind of dope moving over there. Then further down is boulevard which I think is notorious cause I hear a lot f the J’s talking about they going to boulevard or don’t feel like going to boulevard a lot. Then a few blocks down to the right it’s the five points area which is an open drug market the police ignore. I ain’t even tripping cause these J’s be like the eyes of the stree and letting a nikka know what’s going on and pointing out undercovers lol. I use them nikkas to go get me sacks when I don’t feel like copping nothing big. Gave one J a $20 to go get me a dime the other day and he came back with my money later talking about the sacks wasn’t fat so he didn’t waste my money lol. Atlanta got some of the best J’s. If I ain’t have a sealed dope charge on my record I would have been back in the game down here lol