JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Internet is serious business I see.

:russ:

Clearly it is to you. You’ve got 5 times as many posts as me and I’ve been on here longer than you have. Smh. Too scared to go outside the crib over there in Vine City? The ghost of Eagan Homes keeping your bytch ass inside the house?

fukking clown.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Clearly it is to you. You’ve got 5 times as many posts as me and I’ve been on here longer than you have. Smh. Too scared to go outside the crib over there in Vine City? The ghost of Eagan Homes keeping your bytch ass inside the house?

fukking clown.

Says the breh with RSS feeds on my post.
:lolbron:

mofo talking about "pull up"
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yall seen that AMC theater they building in East ATL? Seen signs from 20 of the construction, so I assume another mixed use development is popping up.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Says the breh with RSS feeds on my post.
:lolbron:

mofo talking about "pull up"
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

WTF is an RSS Feed? I’m not on here like you breh, you going over my head with that one. Blame that ignorance on my APD education. And interesting you’d put what I sent behind the scenes on front street like that. I was serious with that, no need to put it out there and derail this thread, that’s why I sent that the way I did. But you’re not about shyt on that tip just like you ain’t about shyt on cleaning up the hood. You just stay inside and post on here all day, you clearly don’t have time for anything else. And move smarter breh, you got your pic in the avy and shyt, brehs on here know where you and your girl live. If I am indeed a stupid dumb ass what makes you think I won’t pull up on Magnolia and look for you? I’m from the West, you’re not. You have no clue who I am, what I’m in, or who I know. Maybe I’m fake, maybe I’m really about that life. But you gonna take that risk? Straight up, real shyt. Dumb ass nikka. You move like a Cac tourist from the burbs. I’m sure them boys in VC look at you like a plate all day.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
WTF is an RSS Feed? I’m not on here like you breh, you going over my head with that one. Blame that ignorance on my APD education. And interesting you’d put what I sent behind the scenes on front street like that. I was serious with that, no need to put it out there and derail this thread, that’s why I sent that the way I did. But you’re not about shyt on that tip just like you ain’t about shyt on cleaning up the hood. You just stay inside and post on here all day, you clearly don’t have time for anything else. And move smarter breh, you got your pic in the avy and shyt, brehs on here know where you and your girl live. If I am indeed a stupid dumb ass what makes you think I won’t pull up on Magnolia and look for you? Maybe I’m fake, maybe I’m really about that life. But you gonna take that risk? Straight up, real shyt. Dumb ass nikka. You move like a Cac tourist from the burbs. I’m sure them boys in VC look at you like a plate all day.

Ain't nobody reading that. :mjlol: enjoy some chick fil a weirdo.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
When you look up ATL traffic on AJC from the comfort of your out of state home.
:mjlol:

:mjlol: My out of state home is in Gary nikka, if your 20 posts x 7 days a week ass is too scared to come off the porch in VC you damn sure not about to step foot in the G. Yeah I’m stupid, yeah I’m ignorant, I’m a whole dumb ass patna. Now that that’s out the way take the invite or shut the fukk up you pie ass nikka. I’ll show you how close I am you bytch

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: My out of state home is in Gary nikka, if your 20 posts x 7 days a week ass is too scared to come off the porch in VC you damn sure not about to step foot in the G. Yeah I’m stupid, yeah I’m ignorant, I’m a whole dumb ass patna. Now that that’s out the way take the invite or shut the fukk up you pie ass nikka. I’ll show you how close I am you bytch

Your insecurities are seeping through the screen. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
:banderas:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Your insecurities are seeping through the screen. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
:banderas:

Possibly, or maybe your just a scared ass nikka. You the one who called folks out saying they don’t live in the city. I’m 10 minutes from you and simply wanted to prove you wrong. What you got to lose? If I’m insecure look me man to man in my eyes and tell me that :sas2:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yall seen that AMC theater they building in East ATL? Seen signs from 20 of the construction, so I assume another mixed use development is popping up.
IMG_4737.0.jpeg

The longtime home of Leggett & Platt manufacturing in Reynoldstown has been leveled and its land cleared to make way for controversial developer Jeff Fuqua’s latest project, Madison Yards.

Extending from Memorial Drive to Interstate 20, along Bill Kennedy Way and the planned Beltline corridor, the project is expected to bring a slice of suburbia to the neighborhood.

The long-planned development will include some 550 residences, 80,000 square feet of loft office space, 160,000 square feet of retail, and plenty of parking.

While much of the parking is located within decks—a welcome change from previous projects by the firm—streets faced with blank walls and service drives are still prevalent.

The development will be anchored by a Publix and AMC Theatre, confirming speculation of a change from the formerly expected Sprouts and CineBistro. Also, expect a mix of townhomes and apartments. All in, the project is anticipated to cost at least $250 million

Fuqua purchased the 17-acre site for nearly $30 million late last year.

With the land cleared, construction should begin soon, with part of the project delivering next spring, per earlier reports.