Atlanta
happy saturday my nikkas be safe dont drink n drive

this song was made in 2000..they really the fathers of all these trap rappers

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
2AM & someone decides this is the perfect time to go in the woods in the back of my subdivision to do some target practice :snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I moved to Chicago like a month or so ago brehs.

I miss Atlanta everyday, but i needed sum new :mjcry:

I like the cold weather, I like wearing hoodies n shyt. My family be calling telling how hot it is in the A.

I guess yall recently got a cold front or whatever u call it tho :mjgrin:

What part you in breh? Got some things going up there in NWI, I love it up there. That shyt is an easier transition from the A than most people think. It’s Black AF like the crib, so it’s not hard to adjust to it. The females are super down to earth and approachable, like an 180 from Atlanta girls. And most of them freaky as shyt too. Low key you’ll run across a few ATL brehs up there. Was driving down King Dr around 51st and saw a dude I went to HS with walking into one of those buildings. Pulled over and dude was like his baby moms was from there so he moved back with her. And then there is a liquor store on the south side called Atlanta Liquors, no clue what the fukk that’s about. It’s on King Dr too, closer to Bronzeville tho.

Looks like a mall I been too in Chicago near Lombard. I forgot the name.

You talking about Westfield out in Skokie, and you right, shyt looks just like them pictures. The joint in Lombard is Yorktowne Center, it’s just a regular mall. Either way them Cacs beyond stupid thinking that 5 points shyt is ever going to work. I know my city, white people in the A will tolerate older Black folks with money. They not trying to even be around young Black folks regardless if they got money or not tho, and regardless if their acting bad or not. Black kids being rowdy and excited on a Friday makes them nervous . And there is now way you can keep that demo out of Five Points. It’s literally impossible. So in the end these plans won’t work in the long run because Cacs gonna be scared to shop, which means the stores would have to close eventually or cater to the demo that’s already down there. They would have to move the MARTA station and that’s never going to happen. It’s a reason why a local developer hasn’t even touched this idea in ages. Every last group that comes along with a plan is from out of state or out of the country. Mark my words whatever Anthropologie type stores they gonna try to put down there will be replaced by sneaker stores in a decades time.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You dont even get my post with a comment like that. If anything you just enforced it more.
:russ:

Yeah I guess that lame shyt you on just went over my head breh. That’s the same clown shyt you was on when you and AVXL was going back and forth. And enforce shyt breh, I know where I live at.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I guess that lame shyt you on just went over my head breh. That’s the same clown shyt you was on when you and AVXL was going back and forth. And enforce shyt breh, I know where I live at.

A man can give a damn if you get triggered off random stuff. Ain’t nobody send for you. Your problem not mine.
:mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
A man can give a damn if you get triggered off random stuff. Ain’t nobody send for you. Your problem not mine.
:mjlol:

You 100% right, I’m certified crazy, lame nikkas irritate me so bad I’m willing to jeopardize my shyt just to teach them a lesson. Call what you want but I gives 2 fukks patna. Never liked the way you moved on here p*ssy nikka.