"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
shut just give cacs more ammunition to talk shyt about clay co and give em more reasons not to fund anything down here
:camby:

My friend just got killed on Christmas Eve at the Old Nat Liquor Store from being in the crossfire. Nothing good has been going on the past year. fukk what some cacs think. It aint sweet there at all. I didnt have any problems but as a father its not where I want to raise a family.

I lived on Roses Of Picardy so we not talkin bout Tara Blvd or some other shyt. I'm talking literally living off off Old Nat and Godby. Taking my trash to the Southhampton Apts where some tranny got killed right after I moved.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I would rather just find a cheap spot on the west side and have a brick and mortar and do the food trunk think only for festivals. Another concept black folks need to get on is the "high end" food court concept that you see at places like Krog St and Ponce City Market. I think it started in LA but pretty much someone owns the building and rents out space to different restaurants, so you have a building with say 5 different food spots in it you can eat at and then a common area for seating.

The caterer for my wedding actually did it in reverse...got the food truck booming, got his money up and then built up a store front. I wouldn't want a store unless I had a proven customer base. Come April id have my food truck, hit every Food Truck Tuesday in the city (Smyrna's off S Atlanta is amazing BTW), hit every major office park for lunch and I'd use April-Sept to build that business. Much more cost effective than renting/leasing a spot that might get sporadic foot traffic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The caterer for my wedding actually did it in reverse...got the food truck booming, got his money up and then built up a store front. I wouldn't want a store unless I had a proven customer base. Come April id have my food truck, hit every Food Truck Tuesday in the city (Smyrna's off S Atlanta is amazing BTW), hit every major office park for lunch and I'd use April-Sept to build that business. Much more cost effective than renting/leasing a spot that might get sporadic foot traffic

Food truck takes effort because it's difficult to gain a consistent base(because you are always hopping around). Now if you do a Food Truck AND Pop Up shops then thats cool, but in the day of things like Uber Eats the goal should to be to get food to your customer as conveniently as possible.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If it does come and they use the Gulch I'm cashing out because my home value should go up even more.

Are people happy to have it because their orders will arrive faster?

I don’t do the online shopping thing so idk..
And I don’t know why anyone with be happy with working in a warehouse fukk that shyt

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Amazon will be a good thing. Tech is the new economy pluys it would force ATL to invest in mass rail.