"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

“... Varisty [restaurant] where middle aged black men — perpetual Georgia Lottery Losers in ketchup red boat hats — flashed forced smiles at your well-to-do upper Westside Family ...”

:picard:

My gosh who wrote this ?!!! The vivid imagery ... the unintended ether on both sides ... the harsh realities ...

Just a scathing piece filled with utter disgust ...

Gonna send this to my potnas in the A. They’ll get a kick outta this. CL has been in its bag on this issue for a lil while now.

Do less affluent black Atlantans read CL? How do they feel about these sorts of articles?

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I left Atlanta this morning for chicago. I thought it was cold this morning brehs :mjcry:

Chicago on sum other shyt

Just got back from there. The low temp was 0 when I was flying out. They love to talk about us when it snows but I swear 3 different crashes in the Uber on Lake Shore Dr heading to Midway. Wasn’t even snowing that hard either :mjlol:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Just got back from there. The low temp was 0 when I was flying out. They love to talk about us when it snows but I swear 3 different crashes in the Uber on Lake Shore Dr heading to Midway. Wasn’t even snowing that hard either :mjlol:

This my first time here so ion know the roads u naming lol but I can see the accidents. My Uber had a few close calls with this ice and shyt tryna switch lanes