"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m coaching basketball at the middle school I️ work at downtown. Full of hood ass kids.

We just had our first game against preppy ass Lovett Academy. Them cacs beat us by 26 points :dead:

They have 1 kid who might be the next cac version of LeBron

Nah y'all probably just really suck lol

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all fukk with high school football? Watching the coverage on GPBTV right now.

Only city schools left in the playoffs are Cedar Grove, Mays, Carver, Arabia Mountain, Banneker, SW DeKalb & Hapeville Charter.

Mays, Cedar Grove and Hapeville are the best bets to make it to Mercedes Benz Stadium this season. Hopefully they can beat them country boys in South GA and them cheating ass nikkas in Gwinnett County

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got a woman coming in town for the Falcons-Cowboys game tomorrow, she hasn't really been to Atlanta before so what's some good spots to take her after the game?

Suite Lounge on Luckie, House of Hookah midtown, anywhere on Auburn & Edgewood, Ferris wheel near Centennial Park, Civil Rights museum (to show her you’re a man of your people and an intellectual)

Walk her around Atlantic Station to show her everything & tell her your condo there is getting renovated :lolbron:....there are places there to eat

Go to an escape room and work together as a team to get out, depending on what type of woman she is and what level y’all are on then you can decide what to do.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What’s a good place to stay for someone who works in Midtown but goes to school in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett?

I’m supposed to move to Lithonia next month but I think Norcross would be better for my commute

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What’s a good place to stay for someone who works in Midtown but goes to school in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett?

I’m supposed to move to Lithonia next month but I think Norcross would be better for my commute

Norcross, Doraville.....peachtree corners or Decatur if you can afford it. Midtown to Gwinnet is a beast commute no matter how you cut it tho.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Norcross, Doraville.....peachtree corners or Decatur if you can afford it. Midtown to Gwinnet is a beast commute no matter how you cut it tho.

Yea im not looking forward to it. I’m looking for a place that’s under $730 i think i found a few in Norcross and doraville

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watching this documentary on GPB about Ivan Allen..he ran for mayor in the 60s and ran on a platform for racial justice while the other candidate wanted Atlanta to be like the rest of the south with the desegregation & shyt.

Some cacs hate Atlanta because of what it represents now and what it stood for back then. The city leadership knew it couldn’t become a world class city with the racial things that other cities had in the south.

Had no idea who Ivan Allen was but I drive on the street named after him everyday :ohhh: