"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Close to west midtown & bellwood, and a bunch of dirt cheap real estate and renters who can be moved with ease. I said before that I wouldn't be shock if every Marta Station is turned into a Mixed Use development.

With Keith Parker out as CEO I wonder what direction they will go but I definitely think that the station's will have to be upgraded, I think they've already converted the Five Points station with a soccer field attached to it

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah dk if the black powers to be will let this go through.

If so they'll want their cut as well. I personally know of other projects that are in the works too, it'll get highly political in a year or two and may show if blacks have officially lost the city or not

Could be. A lot is gonna depend on who the next mayor is too. If Mary Norwood is running the city then that's the biggest indication yet that we really have lost the city

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know some staffing agency or sum company where I can just work events or sum for 1 day?

Ima be working 4 days instead of 5 of my job so I wanna get money on my off days too.

Maybe I should finish his substitute teaching course :ehh:

Carters brothers & all n one security both do security and events, both black owned