"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I took a little trip to Walmart along MLK today and I swear folks have lost they damn minds. Lines were long as hell and they kept closing isles for some reason which caused folks to start fighting with each other. Some dude tried to cut in front of me and this other woman and the security guy had to step in between us.

Luckily I got everything I needed but man I should'nt have waited till the last minute to get items :snoop:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I took a little trip to Walmart along MLK today and I swear folks have lost they damn minds. Lines were long as hell and they kept closing isles for some reason which caused folks to start fighting with each other. Some dude tried to cut in front of me and this other woman and the security guy had to step in between us.

Luckily I got everything I needed but man I should'nt have waited till the last minute to get items :snoop:

:stopitslime: I went to the Walmart on mlk yesterday and the lines was so long I walked tf back out. I be forgetting that one don't even got self check outs.

Then I went to the Kroger on cascade, same shyt.

Shoulda been patient cuz now I got no off, and the power off :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:stopitslime: I went to the Walmart on mlk yesterday and the lines was so long I walked tf back out. I be forgetting that one don't even got self check outs.

Then I went to the Kroger on cascade, same shyt.

Shoulda been patient cuz now I got no off, and the power off :mjcry:

Power On here :whew:

Picked up some Fried Chicken and fries and I`m at the crib chilling.
:salute:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If y'all talking bout the Walmart in MLK by the AUC then that gotta be one of the most hood Walmart I ever been too, and I done been to some hood Walmarts. That shyt is top 3.

I ain't got no damn internet :stopitslime: I got power though. I was about to go grab a sack cause ain't shyt else to do, but Uber says it's shut down in my area:dahell:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If y'all talking bout the Walmart in MLK by the AUC then that gotta be one of the most hood Walmart I ever been too, and I done been to some hood Walmarts. That shyt is top 3.

I ain't got no damn internet :stopitslime: I got power though. I was about to go grab a sack cause ain't shyt else to do, but Uber says it's shut down in my area:dahell:

Postmates still up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

First week they opened it was a bruh sitting out front on a red bicycle with overalls, no shirt and a heavy application of baby oil..............

Fukkery

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

Yea that's the one. All the auc students be coming in with their respective college shirts on looking like :merchant:

I was on old nat picking one my cousin. Almost every damn restaraunt was closed besides churches and that line was long af. Every other restaraunt had a line and we pulled up to the drive thru waiting to get to the order speaker and Nobody fukkin answered :why:

Nikkas was sitting in front of that shyt for like 5 minutes making it look like they was ordering but they was waiting for a worker to come :what:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Power was off for eight hours internet still off,. Neighbors branches hit the lines, they outside staring at it, hoping nobody don't say nothing to them

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I knew that was a hood Walmart when I was able to buy gift cards with A CREDIT CARD, not to mention it was somebody else's card:mjlol:
(no scam shyt...work purposes) You try that anywhere else it's :camby:

A little black empowerment for my brehs and brehrettes:blessed:

Any music I'll post in here always has an Atlanta connection/artist