"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Where's a good place to take a walk in the city? (Parks, School Tracks, etc.) LA fitness closes super early out here.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Where's a good place to take a walk in the city? (Parks, School Tracks, etc.) LA fitness closes super early out here.

The belt line over by krog street market. Piedmont park is great but I don’t suggest being there after 6pm, unless you tryna get hollered at by some booty bandits

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
The belt line over by krog street market. Piedmont park is great but I don’t suggest being there after 6pm, unless you tryna get hollered at by some booty bandits

:hhh: Iast time I was at Piedmont Park I saw a Big ass muscular(:dame:) 6'7 sum nikka wearing a wig, with a short ass dress and hairy ass legs

I was like :gucci: atleast try n look like a tranny nikka

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
What's a good a place out here to kinda just hang around and pick up some women that is not hard on the wallet. Went to el bar last night had to leave though way too many moist nikkas in their dancing for me or maybe it was just one of those nights...So it wasn't like I could just take my time to choose because I stuck out like a sore thumb...