"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Am i the only one whose car insurance has gotten much more expensive in the past 8-9 months?

Geico taxing the hell outta me and im a good driver:upsetfavre:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Am i the only one whose car insurance has gotten much more expensive in the past 8-9 months?

Geico taxing the hell outta me and im a good driver:upsetfavre:

my ish was going up every 6 months and I have had no accidents or tickets. They say its because State of GA drivers are so trash it cost more to ensure is hence price increases.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He ain't build no stations so why I care. That Westside 285 shiet ain't got no date. That Emory shiet finna slide in like nobody's business. That stonecrest express bus shiet they gonna take away as soon as them North Fulton stations cost skyrocket because they gotta cross the hooch. That North Fulton tax already been approved, they just using it for roads now. Them niccas looking at Dunwoody and Sandy springs and getting jealous. They want nicca money too. Sandy springs making so much money they might build the Northridge station by themselves, ain't no river between that. Meanwhile I know y'all Clayton niccas mad, enjoy y'all buses though

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
He ain't build no stations so why I care. That Westside 285 shiet ain't got no date. That Emory shiet finna slide in like nobody's business. That stonecrest express bus shiet they gonna take away as soon as them North Fulton stations cost skyrocket because they gotta cross the hooch. That North Fulton tax already been approved, they just using it for roads now. Them niccas looking at Dunwoody and Sandy springs and getting jealous. They want nicca money too. Sandy springs making so much money they might build the Northridge station by themselves, ain't no river between that. Meanwhile I know y'all Clayton niccas mad, enjoy y'all buses though

Let them Clayton nikkas stay on the bus. They don't need another green line and all that riff raff to be traveling around.