"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I just moved back. My homegirl is in town and wants to meet up for brunch. But wants to go to Cheesecake at Lenox. I told her :whoa: lets not go there, last time I was at Lenox on Pride Weekend 90% of the people were gay. shyt was surreal.

She's dead set on it too. Even tho there are way better brunch spots that aren't chains. :beli:

I was gonna wear my tailored clothes but I might need to re-think this given the environment.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So I just moved back. My homegirl is in town and wants to meet up for brunch. But wants to go to Cheesecake at Lenox. I told her :whoa: lets not go there, last time I was at Lenox on Pride Weekend 90% of the people were gay. shyt was surreal.

She's dead set on it too. Even tho there are way better brunch spots that aren't chains. :beli:

I was gonna wear my tailored clothes but I might need to re-think this given the environment.

Go to the one in cumberland

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Lenox is a double edged sword. The flamboyantly gay folks are pretty noticeable but there's also some bad hoes walking in that place on the weekends

Delusional pretty bytches.

The fags that be in lenox definitely are ALL the way out. No incognito bullshyt. You know exactly who not to make eye contact with in that bytch. :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

DI0xv__UwAAkP4v.jpg

DI0x05RVAAE09bU.jpg