JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
#Westside :wow:

fukk Westlake nikkas :yeshrug:
Only in my worst nightmare does a breh go to Westlake, then UF and Auburn, then fukking Carolina. Dude whole career is basically trolling folks like me. I'll forever be indifferent on that nikka, even after he hangs that lame ass Carolina blue Jersey up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:russ: Greg Street been playing that forever. I legit was a kid listening to that freestyle on the radio. Columbia low key/high key got some star power. More than a few famous brehs came out of there. It's like the Mays High of the Eastside

I remember Chris came to my elementary school (he went there) and they was like Chris is going to sign autographs and breh signed one sheet of paper and they made like 1 thousand copies and gave it to us :russ::mjlol:

He came to my class and told some lame jokes (my teacher was one of his) and all the dudes in the class were hating like :stopitslime: because all the little girls were going crazy.

When I got to columbia i remember Coach McCrary was telling us how trash Chris was in b ball and would try out every yr and get cut :mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I remember Chris came to my elementary school (he went there) and they was like Chris is going to sign autographs and breh signed one sheet of paper and they made like 1 thousand copies and gave it to us :russ::mjlol:

He came to my class and told some lame jokes (my teacher was one of his) and all the dudes in the class were hating like :stopitslime: because all the little girls were going crazy.

When I got to columbia i remember Coach McCrary was telling us how trash Chris was in b ball and would try out every yr and get cut :mjlol:

:deadmanny: @ them xeroxing a bunch of copies of his autograph.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:russ: Greg Street been playing that forever. I legit was a kid listening to that freestyle on the radio. Columbia low key/high key got some star power. More than a few famous brehs came out of there. It's like the Mays High of the Eastside

Off the top:

Chris Tucker
Gwen Torrence

Caleb King (freshman year) :lolbron:
All them basketball negros
B.o.B
I wanna say one of Travis Porter went there, Or was it Miller grove?

Can’t front on Columbia.

Speaking of BoB, I played this song OUT freshman yr of college back in 08. I used to play it out loud on my phone, people always knew when I was around lmao

Prynce

Daps

We both went to columbia :wow: :salute:

Prynce

Daps
Off the top:

Chris Tucker
Gwen Torrence

B.o.B

Can’t front on Columbia.

Speaking of BoB, I played this song OUT freshman yr of college back in 08. I used to play it out loud on my phone, people always knew when I was around lmao

Future, YC and hoodrich pablo juan went to columbia too :win:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Off the top:

Chris Tucker
Gwen Torrence

B.o.B

Can’t front on Columbia.

You remember BoB sister who went to school with us? I remember seeing that nikka in XXL one month then her saying he was gonna be at her bday party during senior year. I was fukking with fruity loops like I got beats, put me on :mjgrin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Off the top:

Chris Tucker
Gwen Torrence

B.o.B

Can’t front on Columbia.

I knew Bob, we failed biology together :mjlol:

And Caleb i believe stayed in damn stone mountain but his big bro was like his manager and anywhere Caleb went they had to make his bro a coach or something