"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Either working with the younger brehs or projects that enhance the hoods.

Down the line I want to start a non profit to teach financial literacy so that's my end goal

Those all sound good breh. I'd say off top the Boys & Girls Club is always a great place to start with, they're always looking for volunteers. An organization I'm familiar with is The Emerging 100, they do a lot of community events & work with the young men at Kipp. There are a lot out there but those two stick out the most to me

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Do you know if those DUI courses help with the insurance rates. I never DWI btw... Wondering if it's a good investment to do that.

i believe those are mandatory after you get a DUI. I think you're talking about a defensive driving course that will reduce your points which will help with your rate. Definitely check with DDS about that

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I was in Atlanta for a straight week. All I saw were straight cacs I felt like I was in Iowa India and China. To be fair I spent the majority of my time in the tourist areas but dam

Ion know where you was at breh. I've heard ATL called a lot of things but a city with cacs everywhere damn sure ain't one of them. Even the areas that's considered white here is still like 15% Black at least. There is no where in this metro you could go and not see any Black people. nikkas is literally all over this bytch. Only place that's nothing but white people is Forsyth County, and that shyt damn near in the mountains. Ain't no tourist areas up there. You lying like fukk homie

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
21055994_10156665507622627_7626659049057378668_o.jpg

Y'all brehs peep how I got the S550 AMG Benz Dome in the avy right? It's some dope ass views of it over on the west. The way it sits in the skyline is fukking amazing. Whoever designed that bytch needs to win an award not just from the building itself but how it looks from different views around town.

With that Benz Symbol lit up at night time over those westside streets:ahh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all brehs peep how I got the S550 AMG Benz Dome in the avy right? It's some dope ass views of it over on the west. The way it sits in the skyline is fukking amazing. Whoever designed that bytch needs to win an award not just from the building itself but how it looks from different views around town.

In the stadium they have it where you can see parts of the skyline/buildings downtown and my girl was like "damn this really makes ATL looks like a legit big dog city from the inside". The angle makes it look like downtown is dense with skylines so its a great touch. It would be dope if they made the dome a mixed use development with bars and reseraunts like they did with the Battery at Suntrust park so after the game people can do stuff but I hear they will be doing something with the Gulch so we will see.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

The view from inside to the skyline :whoo:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Ion know where you was at breh. I've heard ATL called a lot of things but a city with cacs everywhere damn sure ain't one of them. Even the areas that's considered white here is still like 15% Black at least. There is no where in this metro you could go and not see any Black people. nikkas is literally all over this bytch. Only place that's nothing but white people is Forsyth County, and that shyt damn near in the mountains. Ain't no tourist areas up there. You lying like fukk homie
Nikka I was in that aquarium Coca Cola factory , I stayed in the marquis Marriott we had a rental car and was driving around nikka and all I saw was straight cacs in every area that wasn't oviously the hood. I'm not saying I didn't see any black people in good areas but it was just like any other city

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nikka I was in that aquarium Coca Cola factory , I stayed in the marquis Marriott we had a rental car and was driving around nikka and all I saw was straight cacs in every area that wasn't oviously the hood. I'm not saying I didn't see any black people in good areas but it was just like any other city
That the issue, of course you won't see native black residents in large numbers in tourist areas

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Oh so now it's "i only saw Black people in the hood" when before it was I didn't see any Black people at all. fukking clown.

Patna you full of it cuz I lived right around the corner from the where the Coca Cola Musuem is now for some years back in the day and I live just NW of there now. wtf is you talking bout breh? How you go to downtown and not see any Black people? You sound foolish AF patna.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That the issue, of course you won't see native black residents in large numbers in tourist areas

Breh he trolling. Centennial Place right behind there and it's full Black people, that by itself shows you he don't know wtf he talking about. How he know that area full of Asians when Tech is even further away from the aquarium than Centennial is? That nikka see thru AF

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I was riding down Northside Drive yesterday morning at around 6:30am & the pedals were glowing blue that shyt was beautiful breh.

Breh he trolling. Centennial Place right behind there and it's full Black people, that by itself shows you he don't know wtf he talking about. How he know that area full of Asians when Tech is even further away from the aquarium than Centennial is? That nikka see thru AF

I work @ Centennial Academy & it's full of blacks lol idk what ole boy talking about. Tourist & Tech students know when they go down Luckie Street they better hurry they ass up