"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Here are the metro Atlanta malls with the most car break-ins reported to police in 2015:

1. Cumberland Mall (Cobb County): 140
2. Lenox Square (Atlanta): 105
3. The Mall at Stonecrest (DeKalb County): 82
4. Gallery at South DeKalb (DeKalb County): 57
5. Perimeter Mall (DeKalb County): 52
6. Mall of Georgia (Gwinnett County): 50
7. Greenbriar Mall (Atlanta): 46
8. Phipps Plaza (Atlanta): 40
9. Sugarloaf Mills (Gwinnett County): 32
10. Arbor Place Mall (Douglas County): 24
11. Northlake Mall (DeKalb County): 22
12. Town Center at Cobb (Cobb County): 18
13. Gwinnett Place Mall (Gwinnett County): 13
14. North Point Mall (North Fulton): 9
15. Santa Fe Mall (Gwinnett County): 7
No Taco Bell Here: Duluth's Santa Fe Mall - Atlanta Magazine

Daps
was in ATL on the 9th - 11th.......stayed at the Petro off I 285 exit 12.....pretty sure ATL Coli Members know where its at.......:steviej:

probaly did see a ATL coli member at the petro.....but they didnt know it was me...:yeshrug: :mjpls:

delivered to a customer 10 miles off exit 2 Camp Creek Parkway.......accidently got off on exit 5 Ga 155....phone rang while the phone GPS was on....but it still took me to camp creek parkway....:yeshrug:

was gone walk to a wells fargo atm.....it was 2.3 miles.....security gaurd said it was a 55 minute walk....

ATL must still be grimey.....i noticed Barbwire Fences at the Truck wash, they have to open the gate up to let you in....:stopitslime:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
was in ATL on the 9th - 11th.......stayed at the Petro off I 285 exit 12.....pretty sure ATL Coli Members know where its at.......:steviej:

probaly did see a ATL coli member at the petro.....but they didnt know it was me...:yeshrug: :mjpls:

delivered to a customer 10 miles off exit 2 Camp Creek Parkway.......accidently got off on exit 5 Ga 155....phone rang while the phone GPS was on....but it still took me to camp creek parkway....:yeshrug:

was gone walk to a wells fargo atm.....it was 2.3 miles.....security gaurd said it was a 55 minute walk....

ATL must still be grimey.....i noticed Barbwire Fences at the Truck wash, they have to open the gate up to let you in....:stopitslime:

Yeah you was on Donald Lee Holloway aka Bankhead breh. You shoulda walked across the street and went to the Blue Flame. And nah. ATL ain't really like that no more. Bankhead still has its moments but for the most part that shyt is cool. Them young boys still like to play them mask games tho. But it's not shyt compared to the old days when the projects was still up. Back in the day when the Bounce was over there that shyt used to be lit. Cacs trying to take it over like they doing everything else