"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone going to Imagine fest:patrice:?

EDM festival down at the Atlanta Motor speedway this weekend. I work right around the corner, thinking of checking it out

There's a black atl based edm group on CB. I'd look em up they usually reply 20 deep mostly females like everything else in the a

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Crcd-R3XgAAc6tb.jpg

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Suite is the same crowd as Halo. Lots of Older chicks. I bagged and smashed a 37 yr old at Suite last weekend. I'm 35.

I heard Medusa, XS and Josephine lounge are poppin with young breezies. Have you been there yet?
Nah man I haven't been yet, I might hit up one of those tonight though.

We got a 3 day weekend, I gotta make sumn shake:wow:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
is that one music fest as good as cats hype it up to be? thinkin of catchin a last minute flight from dc :patrice:

Breh do it! I went last year and got to see all my old and new favorites perform (The Roots, The Internet, KRIT, Ball & G, Bun, Scarface, etc). It was well worth the price of the ticket, traffic, and walk

It's not hipster or new nikka crowds like the other festivals are known for. You're gonna be around a majority 21+ crowd, beautiful BLACK women, good food, and great people

The entire Dungeon Family will be performing, including 3 Stacks. In other words,

"grab yo ticket...come get with it" :stylin:

shyt's gonna be epic :wow:

:mjlol::mjlol:
At the smiley and DF Express lyrics