"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the social scene looking like for young black professionals? I'm too grown for clubs.

I'm planning on moving back home in 2017 for good. :blessed:

Wouldn't mind snatching me up a wifey while I'm there too. :manny:

It's basically ground zero. Many black professional events nightly

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
The homie Ken and his people got you covered....

www.icecoldatl.com

They do Suite Lounge, voted best spot in the city. They got a following....broads on deck

What's the social scene looking like for young black professionals? I'm too grown for clubs.

I'm planning on moving back home in 2017 for good. :blessed:

Wouldn't mind snatching me up a wifey while I'm there too. :manny:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The homie Ken and his people got you covered....

www.icecoldatl.com

They do Suite Lounge, voted best spot in the city. They got a following....broads on deck
Yea the homie Ken def got good events. Check out Konexa. Use to be Black Professionals under 30 til...we hit 30 lol

Whats a good talk radio station? If i gotta hear this Rihanna song one more time... :stopitslime:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What are some good spots to hit up where the women dance and fellas don't just post up?

I'm thinking about hitting up suite lounge tonight.

I tried hole in the wall and it was hot as hell and no one was really dancing. Just posted with a drink.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Clifford Harris Jr., better known as Grammy-winning rapper T.I., might want to stick to his day job. The Atlanta native expanded his horizons by opening his first restaurant last year, but it appears Scales 925 is on its way out. The Downtown eatery has been served an eviction notice over unpaid rent, according to the Atlanta Daily World, and the building’s landlord is reportedly owed more than $1 million.

The eviction comes a little more than two months after former Scales 925 employees filed a lawsuit alleging unpaid wages. In the suit, the former employees claimed T.I.’s business partner Charles Hughes committed a variety of offenses, including depositing money from the restaurant into his personal bank account, causing paychecks to bounce, and forcing staff to work overtime without compensation.

Damn Tip :wow:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
What are some good spots to hit up where the women dance and fellas don't just post up?

I'm thinking about hitting up suite lounge tonight.

I tried hole in the wall and it was hot as hell and no one was really dancing. Just posted with a drink.
How was suite?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ex-Falcon Jamal Anderson arrested again

5:26 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 20, 2016 | Filed in: Local News

LOCAL NEWS
Jamal-Sharif-Anderson---Mug-Shot---04_11_2016.jpg
Jamal Anderson was released Saturday morning from the Hall County jail. (Photo: Hall County Sheriff’s Office)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The former running back bonded out of the Forsyth County jail after an overnight incident.
Anderson has faced charges in Hall and Gwinnett counties.

Landlady and caring capitalist
Free access to myAJC for AJC subscribers.
EXPLORE

Want more news? Sign upfor free newsletters to get more of the AJC delivered to your inbox.​
Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson has run afoul of the law again.
Anderson, 43, was arrested overnight in Forsyth County on a suspended license charge and a move-over violation charge, sheriff’s spokesman Epifanio Rodriguez told Channel 2 Action News. Anderson was released from jail on $1,780.50 bond.
In April, Anderson was released from jail in Hall County, where he served five days. He was originally given a 24-month sentence, including 12 days in jail, after pleading guilty to DUI and failure to maintain charges after a September arrest. He was released early due to good behavior and getting credit for time already served, his attorney, Arturo Corso, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

ADVERTISING
In a separate DUI case in Gwinnett County, Anderson was sentenced to 12 months on probation, ordered to surrender his driver’s license, complete 40 hours of community service, and avoid alcohol after his guilty plea in January, The AJC reported.
Anderson was the offensive star of the Falcons’ 1998 Super Bowl team. He also was popular for his “Dirty Bird” touchdown dance.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How was suite?

Me and my boy ended up going to Halo lounge. It was straight :ehh:

They had an upstairs and downstairs level, a couple VIP sections.

It cost 10 to pay for parking and 20 to get in. Other than that I liked it. The women were decent.

Only thing we the crowd was kind of older like later 20's early 30's. I'm 22 and my boy is 21 for reference.

I got some 31 yr olds number. Gonna text her and see if she's into young guys:flabbynsick: