"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Me and my boy ended up going to Halo lounge. It was straight :ehh:

They had an upstairs and downstairs level, a couple VIP sections.

It cost 10 to pay for parking and 20 to get in. Other than that I liked it. The women were decent.

Only thing we the crowd was kind of older like later 20's early 30's. I'm 22 and my boy is 21 for reference.

I got some 31 yr olds number. Gonna text her and see if she's into young guys:flabbynsick:

you better fukk nikka

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Might hit up Park Tavern this afternoon

Whats a new sunday afternoon chill spot, roof top would be nice
If you just looking for a chill date spot check out the Sky Lounge which is ontop of the Glenn Hotel

i_20140328140535_b900f08e-5056-b3a8-4916b98ea48a94cc

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Me and my boy ended up going to Halo lounge. It was straight :ehh:

They had an upstairs and downstairs level, a couple VIP sections.

It cost 10 to pay for parking and 20 to get in. Other than that I liked it. The women were decent.

Only thing we the crowd was kind of older like later 20's early 30's. I'm 22 and my boy is 21 for reference.

I got some 31 yr olds number. Gonna text her and see if she's into young guys:flabbynsick:

Suite is the same crowd as Halo. Lots of Older chicks. I bagged and smashed a 37 yr old at Suite last weekend. I'm 35.

I heard Medusa, XS and Josephine lounge are poppin with young breezies. Have you been there yet?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's what's up. When did you get it? Also, how's the rest of the area over there, you think theres still possibility to get in for cheap?

I sold my house in East Atlanta this past May, just renting a spot in downtown Decatur for now.
Where in East Atlanta? EAV or Gresham Park area?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Near EAV, down off Nash Ave. A few blocks away from Burgess elementary.

721fAB3e31e24d2-5637304.jpg
Oh ok. I just bought a house near Gresham Park area and pan to renovate and then rent it in 2 years. Once that's done im gonna buy something near downtown Decatur. Pressure is on tho because im alreayd receiving offers to sell it as is and they are good offers. Im hoping the area continues to improve to i can cash in eventually.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Oh ok. I just bought a house near Gresham Park area and pan to renovate and then rent it in 2 years. Once that's done im gonna buy something near downtown Decatur. Pressure is on tho because im alreayd receiving offers to sell it as is and they are good offers. Im hoping the area continues to improve to i can cash in eventually.
Yea man, it seems damn near anything on the east side in that area is selling fast. The market is definitely a sellers market I'd say. Its taken a while for the southeast side to come up but I think now is the time.

I'd like to buy something over here in Decatur too. shyt is a gold mine, I'm seeing 600-800k townhomes everywhere popping up.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My hood blowing up :banderas:

A more than $400 million multi-generational community is planned for Vinings that could bring a new grocery store and restaurants to the area.

Veteran Atlanta developer George Morgan and Miami-based Morris Kaplan are planning a nearly 19-acre development off Cumberland Parkway, just south of Paces Ferry Road and inside Interstate 285.

Currently dubbed Vinings Atlanta, the project would include 300 apartments, 50 condos, 200 age-restricted units (for those 55 years old and up), 225 senior housing...