"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
U get one of those new places near vine city or castle berry hills?

Our spot is on MLK and Lowery. Im not sure when it was built but they pretty much redid all the units when they were selling them. New floors, appliances, cabinets, etc.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:smh: @ Arthur Blank blaming them Churches for New Falcons Stadium going half a billion over budget.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
?

What did he say?
Basically, he said real estate land grab cost more than expected, you know he's not talking about rerouting Northside. He went on to say he won't turn down a good ideas

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What's the social scene looking like for young black professionals? I'm too grown for clubs.

I'm planning on moving back home in 2017 for good. :blessed:

Wouldn't mind snatching me up a wifey while I'm there too. :manny:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I gotta condo bout 2 miles from the dome. I can see the cranes from my window.

My girl keeps wanting to rent the shyt out but this is basically my bachelor pad during the week:blessed:
That's what's up. When did you get it? Also, how's the rest of the area over there, you think theres still possibility to get in for cheap?

I sold my house in East Atlanta this past May, just renting a spot in downtown Decatur for now.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What are y'alls go-to lounge/bar spots? Mainly when y'all are taking your female friends out

I'm not a big club guy but the only spot I've hit up is Apache cafe in midtown. Live music/poetry and Shii, and the drinks are decent.

Im 22:ehh:but I recently got my first "adult" job so I finally have some $$ so go out and explore the city

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I get my haircut right at this intersection. Excited to see this new development take place (hopefully)

An overhaul years in the making in Cascade Heights could soon come to fruition.

The Point at Cascade will consist of two buildings on a triangle-shaped parcel at the intersection of Cascade Road and Benjamin E. Mays Drive SW, according to Shea Embry, co-owner and developer of the project.

Construction is slated to begin in December on nearly 17,000 total square feet of retail and restaurant space that developers say will be fully occupied by May next year.

The names of the restaurants and stores occupying the space were not yet available.

Neighbors will discuss the project during a 6 p.m. meeting Aug. 15 at the site of one of the buildings: 2287 Cascade Road.

A southwest Atlanta community, Cascade Heights is home to Atlanta movers and shakers like former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin and former U.N. Ambassador Andrew Young.

Cascade Heights traces its history back to the 1920s and prominent Atlanta landscape architect William L. Monroe, Sr.