"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you overstate Atlanta being gay?

It's the city with the highest gay population in the country.
It's numbers, fukkface.

That's not even on some anti-gay shyt.
I have no problem with gay rights. But yall can't act like the motherfukker was lying.

:rudy:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Cleanliness :huhldup: Might be a reach there.
Dawggie, I just came from PHILLY. Comparatively speaking, this jawn lookin' like Eden down here...especially in the outlying communities (not so much the city proper).

How long you been here OP?

Since August 1st. I love how ATL always got somethin' poppin', that's kinda how Philly/NJ was, I like that.

Like how they got this Drag-Con convention this weekend and all these weirdos runnin' around downtown lookin' like extras from Deep Space Nine....not MY thing, but cool as hell nonetheless.

I had wanted to go to the beach this final Summer weekend, but didn't want to drive as far as Myrtle Beach or even to Savannah....then I found out that Lake Lanier is 34 minutes from the crib. :blessed:

Like, this place LITERALLY gets better every day we're down here.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Wait till the occasional gay dude gives you the eye.

Yo, not saying the gay culture isn't here, but it hasn't been as pronounced as I thought it would be. Like, I expected it to be mad flamers all out and about at random, and for the most part that's not been the case (so far) and I've been just about all over the area now (except, like I said before, The Underground downtown).

I'm sure there's some area of the city where it's alot more concentrated, but for the most part it's bee far less overt than I thought it would be.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you overstate Atlanta being gay?

It's the city with the highest gay population in the country.
It's numbers, fukkface.

That's not even on some anti-gay shyt.
I have no problem with gay rights. But yall can't act like the motherfukker was lying.

:rudy:
DC? Boston? SF?

MIAMI?!

NYC?

This shyt is factually untrue.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Only thing i dont like is the traffic. Worst i've experienced.

I was sayin' in another thread how it's crazy that the Gwinnett County resisdents feel like they can keep the "big city element' outta the county (e.g., not letting MARTA expand out there), almost as if they're blind to the fact that the MAJORITY of people in Gwinnett County are commuting downtown and most people who live out there are transplants and such.