"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I was thinking about it but the cost of Hotels probably would be more than I`d make lol.

Never know tho breh. You might be able to make a quick 5+ racks just doing that for like 4-5 days. shyt for that I'd just leave the city for the weekend. I'd pass up Super Bowl wknd and go post up at a bed n breakfast in SAV for a couple days

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:blessed:
The city back brehs. i always felt big events like this really put the town over the top back in the day. Now we getting back in the mix with them.

Been a long time coming :wow:

With all the recent investments in infrastructure & corporate HQ businesses in town (Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Delta, Coke, Home Depot, etc) it's literally gonna be a movie. That $400 million number sounds low to me to be honest

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
but whats up with all the hate on the Coli for Atlanta :patrice:

is it just a bunch of posters stuck in cac backwards states like the South Carolina and Alabama, or these ppl never been to MLK's City?

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
you think the whole week would be jacked up or just the Fri-Monday?

Ive got a 1 bedroom with 900 sq ft. Never done Airbnb but thinking you do something fair Mon-Wed, then go for the kill on those Thursday-Monday rates.

But part of me wants to hang and enjoy the festivities.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
but whats up with all the hate on the Coli for Atlanta :patrice:

is it just a bunch of posters stuck in cac backwards states like the South Carolina and Alabama, or these ppl never been to MLK's City?

They love to hate us breh. We stay running thru these lames minds. You can kinda tell most of these fools never been no where though. The A is dope and all I love my city to the fullest. But there is a big ass world out there with a lot of dope cities. The way folks mention ATL all day everyday you'd think we was NYC or some shyt. These rapper nikkas and they crews from the town running around the states fukking a lot of these nikkas bytches too. As a major city we the new kid on the block. So we gonna get that hate. It is what it is. I'd like to think that nikkas like me and the rest of y'all are blazing a trail for these youngins. We taking all the lumps now and making it easier for them when they time come

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Been a long time coming :wow:

With all the recent investments in infrastructure & corporate HQ businesses in town (Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Delta, Coke, Home Depot, etc) it's literally gonna be a movie. That $400 million number sounds low to me to be honest
The way they run those numbers it's "accurate"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Who got the best BBQ in the city? I got a baby shower coming up and we want to have catered BBQ. My cousin makes the best ribs ive had but im not trying to ask this dude to cook enough ribs for 60 folks. Ive tried Community Q over in Decatur and it was aight.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Who got the best BBQ in the city? I got a baby shower coming up and we want to have catered BBQ. My cousin makes the best ribs ive had but im not trying to ask this dude to cook enough ribs for 60 folks. Ive tried Community Q over in Decatur and it was aight.

Jim n Nicks

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Jim n Nicks

Really?

Another. I think a breh owns this. Very slept on

Pit Boss BBQ
Website
Directions
4.6104 Google reviews
$ · Barbecue Restaurant
Old-school barbecue joint serving up pit-smoked meats plus a host of house-made sides.
Address: 856 Virginia Ave, Atlanta, GA 30354
Phone (404) 768-0036
Hours:
Open today · 10:30AM–9PM