"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No comment :mjpls:

How about you?

I'm cool with a bunch of them dudes. Idk if I wanna do it or not. It's pretty pricey stil trying to figure out why I would even do it. Good luck tho I can introduce to some of em. Just let me know who u are before the event

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm cool with a bunch of them dudes. Idk if I wanna do it or not. It's pretty pricey stil trying to figure out why I would even do it. Good luck tho I can introduce to some of em. Just let me know who u are before the event

I've met with quite a few of them, but it's always good to meet some more of the guys or be reintroduced. My fiancé and I attended the 3rd Annual Gala last month and I attended the Cocktails & Conversations hosted by the Emerging at Opera a couple months ago with an OG 100 Black Men member who helped start the Emerging 100. But yea we'll definitely link, it's been a long time coming anyway

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've met with quite a few of them, but it's always good to meet some more of the guys or be reintroduced. My fiancé and I attended the 3rd Annual Gala last month and I attended the Cocktails & Conversations hosted by the Emerging at Opera a couple months ago with an OG 100 Black Men member who helped start the Emerging 100. But yea we'll definitely link, it's been a long time coming anyway

Yea I'll be at the millennial mayor fundraising function as well. Let's link up before either or

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In DC, I already built up a network with the 100 BM and I am mentoring some youth. Thanks @Warren Moon for putting me on to this. It has been huge for me. Thanks breh breh