"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It was earlier than that. My parents moved to SW Dekalb in the late 80's/early 90's and I know a lot of other families moved there during that time too. A lot of kids I went to elementary/middle school with (Chapel Hill :salute:) we're kids of parents who had just bought their first nice house in the suburbs
Yea i know, both of my high schools were lilly white in the early 90s.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
what's good brehs?? Heading down next weekend 5/12 - 5/15 for a wedding. Anything poppin that weekend? aint been to ATL in 7 years

I been lurkin taking notes in this thread and so far I plan to hit up El Bar, Crescent ave, illegal food in va highlands. any other recommendations? staying in midtown at the W

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
what's good brehs?? Heading down next weekend 5/12 - 5/15 for a wedding. Anything poppin that weekend? aint been to ATL in 7 years

I been lurkin taking notes in this thread and so far I plan to hit up El Bar, Crescent ave, illegal food in va highlands. any other recommendations? staying in midtown at the W

If I were you I'd just go to Crescent Ave and just bar hop. The W Midtown is only a few blocks away, I'd save yourself the trouble of driving around & getting lost and just hang there. It's a ton to do & eat in that area

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need a plug
Anybody know somewhere i can get contact lenses? Long story short, the exam prescription only lasts a year and I don't have time to get an exam, I need some ASAP (like the next 5 days). Stores, websites, etc all require the updated prescription even though I have the all the information needed

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Bulldogs is the best club in the city. I get free drinks all night whenever I hit that spot

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

You should hit up the Atlanta Funk Fest, starts next Friday night (5/13) and runs through Saturday night (5/14):

FRIDAY: Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Goodie Mob, Naughty By Nature

SATURDAY: Babyface, TLC, SWV, New Edition, Jon B, Master P

Yeah, you may not want go for the show…but you DAMN SURE will want to go for the women, homie. :salute: