"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He was talking about the draft and the new QB's and how the current m QBs are getting old including the "great Greg Brady" :mjlol:
900x900px-LL-d0df540a_Shaquille-O-Neal-laugh.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Smyrna receives $100,00 ARC grant to study Atlanta Braves impact
4:37 p.m. Wednesday, April 27, 2016 | Filed in: Local News
COMMENTS 1

The Smyrna City Council recently accepted a Livable Centers Initiative Supplemental Grant Award of $100,000 from the Atlanta Regional Commission.

The money will be used to conduct a study that assesses land use and transportation impacts along the 2.4-mile Spring Road Corridor from Cobb Parkway to Atlanta Road

The city’s required match amount of 20 percent will be $20,000.

Smyrna City Council will use funds from a Livable Centers Initiative Supplemental Grant to conduct a study that assesses land use and transportation impacts along the 2.4-mile Spring Road Corridor from Cobb Parkway to Atlanta Road.

Specifically, the study will provide an analysis, a plan and a strategy for addressing the future transportation and land use issues and opportunities being created along the Spring Road Corridor by significant developments such as SunTrust Park for the Atlanta Braves, the adjacent Battery and the Jonquil Village mixed-use development at the corner of Atlanta and Spring Roads.

Under development by Halpern, Jonquil Village will include a 45,000-square-foot Publix grocery store, 20,000 square feet of specialty shop space and a 266-unit luxury rental development.

Also in Smyrna, Halpern is nearing completion of Belmont, a 48-acre mixed-use development at Windy Hill and Atlanta Roads with shops, restaurants, a medical office building and residential communities.

A consultant to conduct the study is expected to be chosen by the City Council in June.

Information: atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/suntrust-park, batteryatl.com or halpernent.com/development.

They just now trying to figure this out?:martin:

I literally drive on all these streets daily Vinings/Smyrna/ATL brehs we fukked :snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They just now trying to figure this out?:martin:

I literally drive on all these streets daily Vinings/Smyrna/ATL brehs we fukked :snoop:

We been fukked breh. These fools just throwing shyt up and worrying about the impact later. Traffic getting worse and worse everyday. That 2.5 billion MARTA referendum can't come fast enough and I don't think that's gonna be enough.

Folks must be using the same Seafood Plug because alot of these spots done opened up in the same time span. Crab Pot seems like the best Value imo, Whats Cracking Tasted best, but Conch City is the best run and has the more diverse menu. Crazy thing is nothing is messing with this spot in LA called Boiling Crab

Was just thinking the same shyt. Hood seafood spots is clearly the wave now. They like the new American Deli's in the hood, they starting to be everywhere. They just opened up a new one at Cascade and Beecher and Bankhead got a new one in the old D4L studio. They got a walk up window and everything. Rode by today and it was everything from regular looking folks to J's standing outside waiting. No way in hell I'd trust that shyt on Bankhead tho. I think they all shopping at those Asian markets up on the NE side. They gotta be just one big ass seafood plug that moved into the city recently.