I hope you got the brisket.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
sloppy hood seafood? :lupe:

Which spot is worth it? Wats Cracking? Conch? Crab Pot?
None of worth the Wait, but Conch City is the best run out of the 3 so they would be the most tolerable. All 3 need to hit up a Restaurant Consultant and improve their operations though. They say Wats Cracking is easier to go to during the weekdays, but who has time to go to Candler rd at 11am on a Tuesday :pachaha:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
None of worth the Wait, but Conch City is the best run out of the 3 so they would be the most tolerable. All 3 need to hit up a Restaurant Consultant and improve their operations though. They say Wats Cracking is easier to go to during the weekdays, but who has time to go to Candler rd at 11am on a Tuesday :pachaha:

My fiancé is looking for a legit crab place in the city, we went to Benzino's Crab Trap in Marietta a couple months ago...top 5 WOAT moment for me this year. Hard ass bread, Zino's special sauce :scust:, servers had stained up underwear with they pants sagging and oh yea the food sucked. Terrible experience

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My fiancé is looking for a legit crab place in the city, we went to Benzino's Crab Trap in Marietta a couple months ago...top 5 WOAT moment for me this year. Hard ass bread, Zino's special sauce :scust:, servers had stained up underwear with they pants sagging and oh yea the food sucked. Terrible experience

Folks must be using the same Seafood Plug because alot of these spots done opened up in the same time span. Crab Pot seems like the best Value imo, Whats Cracking Tasted best, but Conch City is the best run and has the more diverse menu. Crazy thing is nothing is messing with this spot in LA called Boiling Crab