"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Nah never been, I live over there and didn't know it existed, I see it's towards the end before you cross over Memorial

I hate to be on a complaining streak, but I got another spot for yall to avoid. Jack's Pizza & Wings on Highland, according to Yelp and even their menu :why:you'll have to wait an entirety for the food. We ordered around 9:10 and by 10:05 we didn't have shyt. My homies stayed and waited for their food, but I had to leave and go somewhere. If I didn't I have somewhere to be I would've left. First time I've ever walked out of a restaurant smh. I hear the food is good, but you have to be prepared to wait.

Speaking of Memorial any of y'all brehs been to Conch City Seafood out in Stone Mountain? They Instagram makes me hungry just looking at it. Looks like you get big ass portions too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Speaking of Memorial any of y'all brehs been to Conch City Seafood out in Stone Mountain? They Instagram makes me hungry just looking at it. Looks like you get big ass portions too.
Its down the street from my mom crib. Its legit. Im at Wats crackin now place dont open for an hour and line is already wrapped around the building
:deadmanny:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Its down the street from my mom crib. Its legit. Im at Wats crackin now place dont open for an hour and line is already wrapped around the building
:deadmanny:

Good look breh. Gonna have to ride out there and check it out. I heard the wait is OD long in Conch City too. Wats Crackin gonna get checked out also. Gotta find me a new go to spot for the seafood/Louisiana style shyt

It's a wrap on Just Loaf'n and Crawfish Shack up on Buford been kinda lacking lately. They got a bunch of HS looking kids up in there working and they customer service ain't really what it used to be. Plus I'd rather drive out to the east and support some Black owned shyt. Let us know how that Wats Crackin turned out

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good look breh. Gonna have to ride out there and check it out. I heard the wait is OD long in Conch City too. Wats Crackin gonna get checked out also. Gotta find me a new go to spot for the seafood/Louisiana style shyt

It's a wrap on Just Loaf'n and Crawfish Shack up on Buford been kinda lacking lately. They got a bunch of HS looking kids up in there working and they customer service ain't really what it used to be. Plus I'd rather drive out to the east and support some Black owned shyt. Let us know how that Wats Crackin turned out

Conch city used to be on redan in a shopping plaza and upgraded quick to the former long john silvers on memorial drive in stone mountain so they at least have real parking.

Crab pot on the southside is another good spot but wait is OD long there too so id reccomened going on a week day right before they open

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Conch city used to be on redan in a shopping plaza and upgraded quick to the former long john silvers on memorial drive in stone mountain so they at least have real parking.

Crab pot on the southside is another good spot but wait is OD long there too so id reccomened going on a week day right before they open

Long ass waits seems to be par for the course for all them type of spots. If the food is good I'm cool with that

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
13082586_10154889023462627_1028695565443046329_n.jpg

Food was good, better than Conch City and Crab Pot but still not worth the wait.