"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
already answered, but Decatur. We take Marta there and back...scores points with my girl every time.

Bocado is in west midtown. Seen a couple of NBAers in there. Its one of my favorite spots - but everybody has their burger preference.

Downtown Decatur?

And I saw Bocado on LHHATL, not sure if I want to be apart of that fukkery :lupe:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo how will a all black tech company go over?

We talking bout making 10 mil in rev the first two years.

And eventually get to whatever we want to be.

U think the rednecks would shut it down? Lmk

Nobody is standing in your way breh. This dude is a family friend. Sold a call center for $70 million. Lives right in Buckhead.

Entrepreneur, Mark Wilson [ Sold RYLA for $70M], Confirmed To Speak @Kingonomics

It's always good to have a little bit of diversity though.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Downtown Decatur?

And I saw Bocado on LHHATL, not sure if I want to be apart of that fukkery :lupe:
Yeah Downtown Decatur.

Bocado is cool. I'm surprised they let them film that fukkery there.

Bar Taco down the street is dope to and will be popping because its spring.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
There are non-entertainment(ie sports, movies, music) black businessmen in Atlanta that do very well for themselves brehs.

Hard part is getting to them. Not a huge circle.
Yeah man, it's SO MUCH money down here if you know the right people. My sister is pretty well-connected in the film industry, and it's truly all about the right connects.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The best week of traffic for the year is over :sadcam:

Man what was up with that. It was refreshing to be able to go anywhere in the city without traffic being backed up to hell. For at least a couple years now you could guarantee 20 and 285 were gonna be screwed up on the weekend.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man what was up with that. It was refreshing to be able to go anywhere in the city without traffic being backed up to hell. For at least a couple years now you could guarantee 20 and 285 were gonna be screwed up on the weekend.
Spring Break

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

just wait till the Cac Braves move to Cobb

Traffic Hell. You will only find me on Marta.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
sde6qd.jpg

Leave confidential film scripts sitting around brehs...

...I won't disrespect the code tho.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
just wait till the Cac Braves move to Cobb

Traffic Hell. You will only find me on Marta.
Dawg I ain't goin nowhere NEAR that area on game days, if I can help it. :camby:

Got some great shots of the new Mercedes-Benz Dome bein built the other morning, at dawn....shyt had me like :to: and I'm not even a Falcons fan. Just excited to be able to go frequent that hoe, that retractable roof is gonna be reeeeeee-tarded.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Dawg I ain't goin nowhere NEAR that area on game days, if I can help it. :camby:

Got some great shots of the new Mercedes-Benz Dome bein built the other morning, at dawn....shyt had me like :to: and I'm not even a Falcons fan. Just excited to be able to go frequent that hoe, that retractable roof is gonna be reeeeeee-tarded.

:lolbron:

it is looking so so fine. I can't wait.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Pops got season tix, gonna be nice to check it out in the 1st season

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta ZIP code 30363 is No. 10 among America’s 'Top 10 Boom Towns,' according to Realtor.com

The Zip code includes Atlantic Station and Home Park. Click here to view a map of the ZIP code.

Enlarge
An Atlanta ZIP code is on a list of Top 10 'Boom Towns.'

FILE PHOTO

The real estate website says neighborhoods named to its ‘Boom Town’ list, which was released early Monday, are “striking it rich when it comes to new home construction, job creation and an increasing number of households – the gold mine for housing market growth.”

No. 1 on the list is 85297 – Gilbert, Ariz. No. 2 is 90012 in Los Angeles.

Michael Maher
Referco

Paul Share
Conway MacKenzie Inc.

SPONSOR
Deepa Subramanian
Ogletree Deakins

See More People on the Move
Every market on the list has experienced between one and five times the average job growth of the top 100 counties in the country, Realtor.com says.

Household growth in each of the areas is between one and seven times the average growth of the top 100 areas, the website adds. And new home starts are one and six times the average growth in the top 100 counties.

In addition, each individual ZIP code on the list is projected to see a growth in households of between nine and 19 percent over the next five years, Realtor.com says.

Top 10 list:

1. 85297 - Gilbert, Ariz.
  2. 90012 - Los Angeles
  3. 75201 - Dallas
  4. 33132 - Miami
  5. 89179 - Las Vegas
  6. 98121 - Seattle
  7. 27571 - Rolesville, N.C.
  8. 11249 - Brooklyn, N.Y.
  9. 60603 - Chicago
  10. 30363 - Atlanta
West Midtown at it again :banderas:

Surprised Cumberland and the 30339 wasn't on here, but Atlantic Station and to a lesser extent Home Park are where people are moving