"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Went to Eats on midtown today :ehh:

What did you think? It's average to me.

I know we're all about giving the good restaurant recommendations, but I think it's right we divulge places to avoid. I just had Woody's Cheeseteaks for the 2nd time, I'm never going back. Flavorless ass sandwiches.
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

I've never been to Philly and had a cheesteak from there, but I hope that's now how they taste. I'm better off hittin American Deli (or any other Asian run hood Atlanta spot) or this spot called Weeyums in Downtown Stone Mountain for a good cheesesteak

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I know we're all about giving the good restaurant recommendations, but I think it's right we divulge places to avoid. I just had Woody's Cheeseteaks for the 2nd time, I'm never going back. Flavorless ass sandwiches.
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

I've never been to Philly and had a cheesteak from there, but I hope that's now how they taste. I'm better off hittin American Deli (or any other Asian run hood Atlanta spot) or this spot called Weeyums in Downtown Stone Mountain for a good cheesesteak

I Went to Weeyums once and it was cool. I hear Freds in Krog has the best Cheesesteak in the South East though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Good look out. I was thinking of going there.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I Went to Weeyums once and it was cool. I hear Freds in Krog has the best Cheesesteak in the South East though.

I've always had burgers and fries at Fred's, but I'll check their cheesesteaks.

it was ok, had an omelette, good but kinda greasy

they dirt cheap tho and close to where my girl stay. Will probably give them another shot

I've had the lasagna and the baked chicken, nothing too special.

Good look out. I was thinking of going there.

Don't do it breh.

Yall outchea using Scoutmob, right? 50% (up to a certain amount) at participating restaurants.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Woodys food sucks. They got the nerve to have famous cheesesteaks on the sign and shyt. Like famous for what?? Being average as fukk I guess. I went to Geno's and Pats last time I was in Philly, they right across the street from each other which is kinda weird but they were both good. Pats put cheese wiz on they cheesesteaks which is even more weird but that shyt was actually banging. I guess that's what a real cheesesteak is supposed to be. Although the locals up there say not to fukk with either one of those spots. I had a good meal regardless. I ain't up on that Weeyums spot in SM tho. Ima have to check that out. Burger Win on Moreland got some good cheesesteaks and they stay open till like 3 am which is dope. And they got the ballsiest delivery drivers ever. They'll pull up late night with no fukks given. When I stayed on Moreland you had to come up a alley to get my crib and and there was a trap a few doors down at the bottom of the alley and they would pull up on scooters and toss the bag over the fence like it was nothing. I was like it damn sure wouldn't be me doing that shyt. Lol

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Since y'all dropping names of spots to avoid stay the fukk away from Just Loaf'n on Boulevard. I've gotten sick there twice. Last time was just a few weeks ago. The food is good, clearly cuz my dumb ass went back after getting sick, but the last time I was really fukked up. Had me on the toilet shytting and throwing up at the same time. I actually started a Yelp account that very same day just to blast they ass online. The cashier lady looks like a J and the dudes in the back gotta be using old seafood or they not washing they hands correctly, if at all.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Since y'all dropping names of spots to avoid stay the fukk away from Just Loaf'n on Boulevard. I've gotten sick there twice. Last time was just a few weeks ago. The food is good, clearly cuz my dumb ass went back after getting sick, but the last time I was really fukked up. Had me on the toilet shytting and throwing up at the same time. I actually started a Yelp account that very same day just to blast they ass online. The cashier lady looks like a J and the dudes in the back gotta be using old seafood or they not washing they hands correctly, if at all.
I know dude who runs that place, bad business man :smh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
any of y'all ever been to Whats Cracking Garlic Crabs on Candler rd?

Nah never been, I live over there and didn't know it existed, I see it's towards the end before you cross over Memorial

I hate to be on a complaining streak, but I got another spot for yall to avoid. Jack's Pizza & Wings on Highland, according to Yelp and even their menu :why:you'll have to wait an entirety for the food. We ordered around 9:10 and by 10:05 we didn't have shyt. My homies stayed and waited for their food, but I had to leave and go somewhere. If I didn't I have somewhere to be I would've left. First time I've ever walked out of a restaurant smh. I hear the food is good, but you have to be prepared to wait.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything to do today? We were planning on the calipinic but not feeling it currently