"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I forgot who's been asking but if any of yall need a job, TSA is hiring at the airport here in ATL.
This the link:

Transportation Security Officer (TSO)

It's government and all you need is customer service experience, be a US citizen, owe no more than $7500 in debt (like credit cards, student loan (if you making payments & up to date with it, you fine), they don't care for car repocessions, medical bills, etc) and no criminal records. Today is the last day to apply before the posting closes so jump on that. PM if you got any questions.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had to take the breh @CashmereEsquire recommendation and hit Naanstop in Buckhead. :blessed:

I had a naanwich. Lamb with cilantro, yogurt, and spinach on garlic naan. Masala fries and a mango lassi to wash it down. Best thing I can compare a lassi to is a smoothie only a thicker consistency. I'm gone try to make one in the near future

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Had to take the breh @CashmereEsquire recommendation and hit Naanstop in Buckhead. :blessed:

I had a naanwich. Lamb with cilantro, yogurt, and spinach on garlic naan. Masala fries and a mango lassi to wash it down. Best thing I can compare a lassi to is a smoothie only a thicker consistency. I'm gone try to make one in the near future

When you get a chance Hit up Swampa (spell check?) Indian Buffet on Cobb Parkway in Smyrna, its down the road from Cumberland going towards the Best Buy and stuff but it is on the side of the Cobb Parkway where the BP and Mexican Restaurant it. They have a Buffet on Saturday (I think it is every day) from Open until 3 pm.

It's :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
CdDQSjeW0AI0FuP.jpg

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Just dropped a new episode of my podcast with the homie Drew Sanders. A year ago today, he started an R&B Showcase called RnBUntapped here in Atlanta. We talked about the show, growing up in a family with music industry vets, and the current state of R&B

The next one is March 29, 8PM at Suite Lounge, I suggest yall check it out if you can make it

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
When you get a chance Hit up Swampa (spell check?) Indian Buffet on Cobb Parkway in Smyrna, its down the road from Cumberland going towards the Best Buy and stuff but it is on the side of the Cobb Parkway where the BP and Mexican Restaurant it. They have a Buffet on Saturday (I think it is every day) from Open until 3 pm.

Its called "swapna" and there food is good as fukk. I hate the way you have to park over there its kinda weird but the food is a1. Be sure to get some that tandoori chicken too.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Yea it's on Spring Rd, my daughter goes to school not far from there but I don't eat Indian food so I've never tried it. But if it's good like that I might reconsider :patrice:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where are you brehs taking your ladies out in the city? Ive been on the skyview (big ferris wheel downtown), and to the apache cafe in midtown (where they do spoken word/open mic shii). I heard topgolf is cool but havent been yet:ld: I have the hookup on $10 Hawks tickets, but not every woman likes basketball:manny:

Im 22 and in school up here. Most of the women i deal with are 19-21. Current one is 19:sitdown:

Im not too old yet age wise but my pockets are:flabbynsick:status so what are yall doing that isnt breaking the bank?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Where are you brehs taking your ladies out in the city? Ive been on the skyview (big ferris wheel downtown), and to the apache cafe in midtown (where they do spoken word/open mic shii). I heard topgolf is cool but havent been yet:ld: I have the hookup on $10 Hawks tickets, but not every woman likes basketball:manny:

Im 22 and in school up here. Most of the women i deal with are 19-21. Current one is 19:sitdown:

Im not too old yet age wise but my pockets are:flabbynsick:status so what are yall doing that isnt breaking the bank?
:lupe:

Info on them hawks tickets

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

We need info on them Hawks tickets breh.

But, if you're tryin to do stuff on a budget, hit rooftops now that weather is gettin nice. Glenn Hotel is cool, free 99. View of the city, Skyview, all that. Tell your prospective date throw on something "kinda nice." shyt you're 22, if they're in that 19-21 range something like that with older folks will make it seem "exclusive"

Buy a drink, talk and parlay. But with the weather nice, I'm all about emphasizing the outdoor activities. Piedmont Park, Beltline, Stone Mountain, I'll search back thru the thread and see what else folks have suggested.

:ohhh:
Gave myself a damn idea, gone take my girl to the animal shelter to play with some dogs. I ain't gettin her one tho
:whoa: